Chapter 4: Lightning Causes Happiness

While they continued to bounce, lightning flickered. The lights went out for a second. When the lights came on, Lolbit was hanging on Foxy for dear life. Before everyone saw what happened, Lolbit started to blush. More lightning cracked, which brought the darkness again. When the lights came back, Lolbit was standing like a soldier.

"You saw nothing right?" Lolbit stopped blushing. Of course, Freddy didn't remember and Puppet only remembers science and Ballora just cared about her makeup.

"Nope," said Baby, "but you'll never know." Lolbit got a slight feeling that Baby was hiding something.

"Maybe we should all go to bed now," said Foxy. Everyone agreed. Lolbit tapped on Foxy's shoulder to come talk to her.

"Hey, can I come sleep in your room tonight? I would want to be below ground than above ground during a storm. You know, fox instinct?" asked Lolbit with a nervous sweat. Lolbit causiously looked at Baby as she remembered tonight was girls night. Lightning then crackled louder than ever. "Please Foxy?"

Foxy then realized the lightning was not trying to ruin his night, it was trying to make it a better night. Foxy, without second thought, said yes. He felt that it was something more than instinct that wanted her to go with him. He notice Lolbit make a worried look at Baby.

While they were walking to Foxy's room, Foxy started questioning Lolbit. "So what was the real reason you wanted to stay with me? I know it isn't fox instinct because I saw you sleep in Baby's room during many storms." They stop at the entrance. Lolbit started to look down.

"I think that Baby actually remember what happened. Tonight is girls night so I know they would talk about it." Foxy opened his door and put his hand on Lolbit's shoulder. Lolbit gasped and looked then looked up. Foxy looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't bring it up. C'mon lets go." They started to tread down the stairs.