Chapter 3: Boredom is among us

They thought hard and strong as the rain pounded the pizzeria while lightning followed it. They were playing their card game for a couple of hours now.

"Now can I go back to my room? Wait, we should all go!" Everyone sighed in despair. Ballora made them dance every too often.

"Why don't we do some experiments?" Puppet then realized no one ever want to do experiments with him because they are always turned into the subject. "Never mind."

"Why don't we go on the bouncy house?" asked Baby. Everyone started to cheer. One by one they started to bounce.

"This is actually fun!" yelled Puppet. Every minute their voices got louder and they got happier and happier. "Ouch!"

Puppet realized what happened. Ballora and Puppet was bouncing so much, they bounce into each other. Puppet tried to stand, but fell onto Ballora. So close, they were about to kiss.

"Uh. This is, new. Can you get off me?" asked Ballora. Puppet quickly bounced up and started to blush.

"Hehehe. Are you blushing? asked baby smirking.

"Shut Up!" Puppet started to blush even harder.

"Well that just happened," said Foxy confused. Freddy started to cone down from his room, of course, eating chicken.

"Chicken is so good. Wait, what are you guys doing," Freedy gasped," You were playing on the bouncy house without me?" A tear ran down Freddy's face.

Puppet froze. "Uh quick! Someone cheer him up befo- too late." Freddy started sobbing on the floor.

"Freddy, if I give you chicken, would you stop annoyine me," asked Ballora. Freddy nodded. Ballora gave him some chicken and Freddy stood up with glee.

"Yay! So are we jumping or what?" Everyone nodded at each other.

"Yes! Lets go!"