Who are they?

☔️

It was soon getting dark. The sun disappeared as the moon took its place. The clouds were still hanging low in the sky, it was so pretty.

He loved the weather so much. After his shift, he didn't directly went home like he used to but he decided to take a night stroll trough his lovely neighborhood.

He threw of his cap that covered the half of his face and enjoyed the night air that tickled on his now bare skin.

He slowly made his way to the park. The park where he met the interesting and mysterious rain boy.

It's probably past midnight at that moment but that was his last care. He didn't had to go to work tomorrow anyways.

He stared at the breathtaking view where he spotted Hyunjin. A small smile broke on his face.

His eyes were fixed on the relaxing scene, where everything except anything was happening.

"Minnie!"

Without even realizing who the owner was of the mysterious voice, his body turned around in a split second. A smile suddenly appeared on his pale face.

"I haven't seen you for a while."

Hyunjin walked towards the slightly smaller boy, his hand carefully reaching for his hoodie that covered his cherry red hair. "Sorry, I had stuff to do. How is my boy doing?" Hyunjin ruffles his hair a bit, making it slightly messy.

"A-ah, it's okay. I'm doing well."

"Have you been smiling more?"

Seungmin hesitated before shaking his head. "N-nothing fun happened."

"Well, you're lucky that I'm here to cheer you up! I want to see and hear  your laugh before I'm bringing you home."

Seungmin was flustered yet exited for spending time with the latter. He just simple nodded. "We will see."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and continued walking while the other tried to keep up his fast pace.

They didn't said much but stared at the dark sky that was decorated with pretty white stars.

Hyunjin suddenly pointed to the sky.

"Look!" His voice was loud and full excitement. "It's a heart shape."

Seungmin looked up and a small smile appeared on his face. "P-pretty."

"Just like you."

The red haired boy was flustered and just chuckled in respond.

"I-I've missed you."

"Why?"

Seungmin shrugged his shoulders and continued his search for figures in the sky. But Hyunjin didn't even waited a second and stood in front of the latter. "Did you missed this face?"

"M-maybe..." He said with a small voice, it was just loud enough to be heard by the taller.

His hand reached for the cherry hair and he slowly ruffled it again.

"If I didn't had so much school work to do, I would spend every second with you."

Seungmins face turned into a deep red colour, it just resembled a ripe tomato.

"O-oh." Suddenly the thoughts of the two boys appeared in his mind. "T-two people were s-searching for you."

"Really? Who?"

"I-I don't know... I just remember a very d-deep voice."

No way.

"Ah, I don't think I know them."

"B-but they said your n-name-"

"Anyways," he interrupted the latter and flashed a smile. "It's getting late. You should go home and have some rest."

"I'm fine-"

"Goodnight Seungmininie."

Hyunjin quickly waved at the boy - who was standing there in confusion - and disappeared in sight in no time.

☔️

The road to home seemed to last forever.

Hyunjin sighed deeply to calm himself down. How dare he?

Upon arriving, he tried to calm himself down again.

He pushed the hard wooden door and was greeted by his roommate, Felix.

Hyunjin clenched his fist and stormed to the blond boy, pushing him agains the stone wall.

"Don't go near him."

☔️

Sorry, it took me forever to update this book ._.

I will explain in the next episode the relationships between the characters since I see a lot of readers being confused lol but honestly that was my intention~

Xxx sunshineyoungmin