I feel Lucas's presence behind me, and for once, I feel like I'm leading.

10 minutes after circling almost every corner, we haven't bumped into any other hunter.

Just as we decide to check out other floors, the far elevator opens.

Lucas and I carefully continue walking forward, but freeze when we see who comes in our line of vision.

"Jasmine," I gasp out.

"Did you really think that cell could hold me?" She smirks, looking between the both of us.

No, I honestly didn't. But I at least thought she'd be in there longer.

"Now," Jasmine cracks her knuckles. "You're both going down. Starting with you, Emma," she maliciously smirks.

Without any words transpiring between us, Lucas shoves me to the closest, empty hospital room, and locks me inside.

"Lucas!" I bang on the door when I hear him charging after her.

Jasmine's scream of pain passes through the cracks of the door, and I try to open the door using telekinesis.

"What the fuck!" I growl under my breath when nothing happens.

"You're fucking done, Jasmine," Lucas growls from the opposite side of the door.

I rattle the door, hoping to get his attention. "Don't kill her, Lucas!"

All I hear in response is silence.

Seconds pass until the door opens. The first thing I face his Lucas's blank face.

"Let's go," he states dryly before turning on his heel.

I quickly follow him, but still look to the side where Jasmine lays unconscious against the wall.

"I think that's all there was," I mumble under my breath as we're passing by her.

"No, I still sense some more," Lucas grumbles, but continues his route ahead.

I furrow my eyebrows. He can sense hunters?

As we begin to make our was towards Jason's room, a familiar figure stands in front of us.

"Adam?" I ask for conformation, slowing my steps.

Adam sighs in frustration. "Emma... I have to take you in," he says loudly, taking a step closer to me.

Lucas, who was behind me through the whole transaction, laughs darkly as he takes slow, but calculating steps towards him.

"You know, I'm going to enjoy taking you down," Lucas smirks before charging after him.

My eyes widen when Lucas's fist immediately attaches itself to Adam's cheek.

Adam laughs with no emotion before retaliating, however, Lucas dodges both punches thrown to him before bringing his hand towards his throat.

"Time to go to sleep, Adam," Lucas cold voice rings through the empty hallway before Adam's eyes roll to the back of his head, finally laying unconscious on the floor.

Dusting off his hands on his pants, he turns to me with a blank expression. "We need to get Jason out of here."

I furiously nod, agreeing with him before he turns around to get to Jason's hospital room.

Right when we got into Jason's hospital room, Lucas teleported all three of us to Lucas's house, where we spent the remainder of Saturday.