1 ~ 2 Loaf of Bread and 2 Fishes

: Ellie :

                    "Anne? Where are we going?" I asked. We walked through the cold streets of our town, getting looks from the people we'd pass. "We're going to our apartment El." Anne replied, squeezing my hand tightly. W.D, our older brother, held onto Anne's shoulder tightly. We continued to walk when I saw a bulitin board. "Look W.D Anne! A bulitin!" I exclaimed. Every time we saw a bulitin, it was amazing because we could look for jobs. "Good eye El." W.D complimented. I did a quick fake bow and turned to the board. Before I could even see the words, Anne snatched a paper off the board.
She read it and a smile began on her face. Anne turned to look at W.D and he smiled as well. "What is it?!" I asked impatiently. Anne laughed and handed me the flyer.

Wanted!
Sensational Performers
and/or
Curiosities!
_________________

Daring acts!
Wonders of the world!

Barnum's American Museum!

I looked up at Anne with an excited face. "That means?" She nodded and pulled me in for a hug. If you didn't know, me and my siblings are all trapeze artists. When I pulled back from Anne I was immediately pulled in by W.D. "I love you so much." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes. Not sad tears, happy tears.

: Daniel :

"Daniel! Brunch is ready!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming mother!" Phillip yelled back. "Now Dan. You are already 16, so it's time to find a lady for yourself." Phillip said smugly. I nodded and smirked at him. "Boys!" Mom yelled once more. Phillip and I both laughed and walked downstairs for Brunch. "Morning mother." I said flatly. My family is probably the richest family here, so I have to have 'manners.' "Morning sweetie." I stomped my foot. "Mom! I told you not to call me that! My name is Daniel. Not 'sweetie.'" I snapped at her. Phillip chuckled quietly and mother looked mad. "Ok Daniel. Sit. You have to eat."

: Ellie :

"Ellie?" W.D sounded from the small kitchen of our apartment. "Yes W.D?" I asked, standing from where I was reading my book. "I want you to take these 5 cents and go buy some bread and two fish." W.D handed me the money and I nodded. "I'll be right back." I told him. W.D nodded and opened the door for me. As I walked down the streets, looks were shot at me. Piercing me. All I could do was look down. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Someone yelled at me. I had bumped into them and fallen on the ground. "I-I'm So Sorry." I began getting up and dusting myself off. "Go back where you came from freak!" The man yelled and spit down at me. "Leave her alone." A slightly higher voice sounded. The man spit at me once more and I continued to look down.
                                                "I-I'm so sorry for being a bother." I apologized. "No. Don't worry." He replied. I looked up and saw a boy who looked about 16 17. As his gaze met mine his eyes widened. "You're........" I sighed. "Yes. I'm a Wheeler. Good day to you sir." I sighed and walked off quickly, not wanting to look at him anymore. People like that from the uptown, they disgust me. Thinking that they run this town. "I'm Daniel. Daniel Carlye." He ran in front of me, greeting me nicely. "I-I'm Ellie." I pushed past him and continued to walk. He grabbed my blue dress, pulling me back.

"Hey!" I yelled

"Hey!" I yelled. A light blush spread across my face. "I like your dress." He told me, a smirk beginning to grow. "Thank you. Now, like I said earlier, good day to you sir." He grabbed my arm, forcing me to stay there. I looked into those big blues and did a quick eye roll. "Sir. I understand that you are from the uptown, but that doesn't mean you can make me do what you want." I shot my hand back from his. "So, I'm only going to say it once more, good day to you sir."

: Daniel :

She walked away to a small stand, buying 2 loafs Of bread and 2 fish. "Look! You need 6 cents for all of this! So it's either 1 bread and 2 fish, or 2 bread and 1fish! Make up your mind!" The clerk yelled at her. "B-but I need 2 of each to get my family through the week!" She protested. She only gets to eat 2 fish and 2 loafs of bread a week? No way. "Here. She can get it." I had ran over and gave the man one cent. "N-no that won't be necessary Mr. Carlye," I cut her off. "Yes it will." The man handed her the food and she turned to look at me. "Thank you Mr. Carlye. I'm sorry for all the trouble. I'll be on my way." She quickly excused herself and walked into the crowd.

~

"You talked to a WHEELER?!?!?!" Phillip questioned me, chasing me around my room as I sat down. "Yes and?" Phillip sighed. "Which one?" He asked. I laughed. "You're so weird Phillip!" I joked. "Just, awnser me." He ordered. "I talked to the younger one. Ellie? I think?" Phillip sighed once more. "Ellie? The 14 year old girl?" He pondered. I nodded. "And, i gave her one cent." I told him proudly. "You what?!" Phillip shot at me. I shrugged. "One cent isn't going to kill our family." I said snarkily. "Phillip mother will be so mad! We'd need that to eat-" "Eat what?!" I yelled getting up. "Do you know how lucky we are?! That girl has to live on 2 loafs of bread and 2 fishes for a week. A whole week!" Phillip looked awkwardly surprised. "And we're here eating all that for one meal!" Phillip stormed out of the room, unhappy, very unhappy.

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Hey guys! This was kinda like 'Introducing' the characters! I'm really excited for this fanfic and be sure to read my others! Lel. So tired. I need food. Welp, See y'all Later!!!!!!!

~Maya😚