I didn't know what to say to that. It was impossible to come up with a response and to that speech. That heart-warming and equally heart-breaking speech that hurt me and touched me at the same time. Because, I was touched at that moment and I felt loved; yet I knew that he was mad at me and he had all rights to do so. I had hurt him, bad and I did not know how to fix it. I wasn't sure where to begin. However, I knew that I needed to say something that's why I dived into a speech of my own because I wanted to share with him how hard it was for me to see that he loved me, and I wanted him to know that I loved him too but I could not show it.

     "When I was eight, I wanted a doll for my birthday so, I asked my f-father if I could get one and he-he said to me that... little bi*ches didn't deserve to have presents. He said I was s-so... lucky to be alive. When I was twelve, I was failing math and I did not want to tell my dad because I knew how he would react. But, he found out anyway, and when he did... he-he took my math book and slammed it across my head over and over... like five times and said that if I couldn't learn, he would make me. And I do love you, even though I always thought that I couldn't love because I have so many trust issues and p-peop-people issues but... Chris, I l-love you and I should have stood up for you but it just reminded me of the time my dad punched me through a wall..."

        I stopped. I could not go on anymore and I broke down into tears and I felt Christian's strong arms wrap around me and he rubbed his hands on my back in soothing motions and tried to comfort me. He took me into our room and lay be down on the bed cuddling up to me. My tears had subsided a bit and I was just sniffling right now.

      "Are you okay?" I heard him murmur into my hair.

      "Yeah, sorry about--" he cut me off.

       "What did I say about sorry?" There was a playful glint in his eyes as he straddled me and pinned my arms onto the bed. smiling down at me. His now-dry hair was falling into the stunning eyes that never ceased to take my breath away.

      I shrugged, feeling a smile creep onto my face as I played along.

       He "tsked" at me and began kissing me feircely all over my face and chest- it felt so good. When he stopped suddenly I was upset and pouted to show him that I was.

     "God, don't do that."

     "What?" I feigned innocence.

      "You know what I mean... don't pout." he said trying to sound fierce.. But his serious demeanor had vanished and his playful side- the side I liked the best was on in full swing and I loved every moment of the boyish-mate.

      "Why?" I asked as he began to run his fingers through my hair, gently and I shut my eyes feeling happy and content.

      "Because..." he left that hanging in the air.

      "Because?" I questioned opening one eye to look at him.

      He was grinning like crazy and I decided to drink in his perfect features. The long blond hair, grey eyes that could take my breath away - and never ceased to; the slight stubble, perfect sculpted nose and perfectly perfect pink lips that could tease, frown, snap... kiss. And the best part was, he was all mine.

    "Because, then I might be forced to take disciplinary action and do something like this..."

    Then he ripped my shirt off and I was moaning in an instant as he kissed my neck, leaving a trail of fire with each kiss and we picked up where we left off the last time

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know this chapter was sort of boring and late! - but the fact that it was late was the Internet people's fault!

Anyhow, I will be uploading another more interesting chapter. There will be a lot of drama and excitement so please stick with the book... THANK YOU!!!

P.S: This might sound mean and bossy, but I won't be uploading unless I get 5 votes and 5 comments on the next chapter because I won't write if my works are not appreciated because I am just wasting my time. And if I can maybe get 100 reads- AWESOME!!!

P.P.S: There are two reasons for the video-

1) Chris loves Em more than she will ever know and more than aything else in the world (more than ayone); it's significant becasue he is the 1st person to EVER love her- her parents didn't.

2) I  AM A HUGE DIRECTIONER (AND A BELIEBER) But... GO 1D!!!

Anyhow, thank you to everyone who has stuck with the book and I appreciate that

                                                                                                           _xoxo