Michaela and Tom

Personal Imagine for @Michaela_TW_

You are in the shower and all of a sudden you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist and breathing on your neck. You wrap your arms around Tom from behind you and rest your head on his shoulder. He kisses your neck soflty and runs his hands up your torso. You feel his wet hands reach up to your breasts. You smile and then you start to feel something poke at your lower back.

He pushes himself closer to you and feel his six pack brushing against you back. As his erection grinds against your skin, you cant help but feel aroused. You bite your lip and turn around to face him.

You kiss him pationately as the water runs from his face, over both your lips. He breaks the kiss and you look at his smile. You run your fingers through his wet hair as he passes his fingers down your back. You go down and lick down his abs. He bites his lip and holds the back of your head. You wrap your hand around his thick cock and start to stroke him. He bites his lip even harder and lets out a small moan.You circle your tongue over the head of his penis and realize that theres a bit of pre-cum on it. You decide to tease him to build up the sexual tension. You begin by rubbing both your hands up and down his thighs and licking up his shaft. You notice that he gets more excited by him making a fist with one of his hands. You pass your tongue up his shaft one more time and take him into your mouth. You bob your head, getting used to his size and take more and more of him into your mouth. He holds the back of your head and guides your motions. You feel every crease and vein of his throbbing cock in your mouth. You look back up at Tom and he has his head leaned back, moaning in pleasure. He looks back down at you with an eager smile.

You break away and he pulls you back up to kiss you. Tom kisses your neck once again and runs his tongue down your wet body. The sticks his tongue as far as he can inside you as he takes on finger and behins to rub your clit roughly. You begin to moan loudly as you feel his fingers start to reach inside you. You gasp, trying to hold on to something tightly. The pleasure begins to intensify once his fingers move in and out of you. Tom groans as he touches himself while you moan as he pleases you.

Tom gets up and picks you up and leans you against the wall. Tom slips himself inside you with a single thrust and begins rocking you up and down. You scream in pleasure because of the size of his cock sending waves of pleasure all throughout your body. He kisses you on the neck once again and graons in your ear. His deep, sexy groans turn you on and you begin to start trembling. The feeling of excitement takes over you and you cum all over his hard dick. He starts thrusting his hips into you a lot faster and then a stream of cum enters your body. Tom's moans ring in your ear. You shiver as his kiss on your lips sends chills down your spine. He continues to wash your body for you and holds you close, letting the water run down both your naked bodies.