Ashley and Nathan

Imagine for @xXxAshleyTWxXx

Imagine: "CHILL ASHLEY! I WAS DRUNK OKAY?!" Nathan yelled. "CHILL?! YOU WANT ME TO 'CHILL' FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU WERE DRUNK NATHAN?! YOU WANT ME TO 'CHILL' FOR MAKING OUT WILL ALL OF THOSE SLUTS?! BEING DRUNK ISN'T AN EXCUSE! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I-" You were cut off my a soft pair of lips crashing into yours. You wanted to pull away, but no matter what, Nathan still made you feel so weak and with everything he's done, you still love him. This kiss soon got heated and before you knew it, you were naked, on your bed, in your bedroom.

Nathan pulled away from the kiss and slowly started to kiss your neck. You moaned as he found your weak spot and gave you a love bite. "N-Nathan..." You moaned. He chuckled and continued trailing kisses from your breasts down to your sopping wet pussy. He places kisses up your thigh and around your vag- tease. He then sticks his tongue inside of you, while massaging your clit causing you to moan. Your moans make him go faster and faster, so you cum in his mouth.

He hovers over you again, kissing you and making sure that you taste yourself ;) He grinds the head of his cock against your pussy and then slowly enters, letting you adjust to his size. he thrusts slowly and then picks up the pace in the process. The pleasure is so intense, that you dig your nails into his back making him groan. Those hot sexy moans drive you crazy, making you reach your second climax. He the cums inside of you. He takes himself out of you and you start pumping his shaft. He groans as you take him in your mouth, sucking off all of the cum that was left from before. He then stiffens in your mouth and cums once again. You swallow it and then kiss him passionately.

"I'm sorry Ashley. I never meant to hurt you. Please don't leave me." Nathan whispered. "I'm sorry too Nathan. I won't leave you. I love you too." He kissed your forehead as you fell asleep in each other's arms.

Part 2

"Morning babe." Nathan's sexy morning voice filled your ears. "Morning Nath." You said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "What are the plans for today?" You asked slowly getting out of bed. "Got to go to the studio today for the new album. You're welcome to come if you'd like." He smiled. "Sure I've always wanted to go to the studio with you." You smile back. You grab some clothes and walk out of the room into the bathroom. You're all undressed and ready to get in the shower when you feel a strong pair of arms wrap around you, and a bulge you your back. ;)

"Nath.. what are you doing?" You asked, your heart still beating fast. "I'm taking a shower with you, duh." You rolled your eyes and got into the shower with him. You both look at each other and Nathan crashes his lips against yours. The kiss soon got heated. You slid your hand down his torso and took his shaft slowly pumping it. He groaned as you took his full legnth in your mouth. He runs his fingers through your hair, guiding your motions. "Ashley..." He moans.

You stand up and kiss him again. He lifts you up, pushing you against the wall and slowly sliding his cock into your pussy. He thrusts slowly at first, teasing you. "Faster Nath" You groan. Now he's going extremely slow! "Nathan!" You shout. He chuckles and gets faster and faster. The pleasure is so intense that you dig your nails into his back. You finally reach your climax and cum all over his dick while he cums inside of you. He puts you down and licks you pussy clean which makes you cum in his mouth.

He stands up again and kisses you passionately. "I love you so much Ashley." Nathan said. "I love you too Nathan." You finish up in the shower and get ready for a day in the studio with the boys.