Blessie and Nathan

Imagine going over to a friends house for a party. You're not really the party type, but since it's your friend, you have to go. You take a shower and get dressed and leave for the party. 

*

Once you arrive, the party was already wild. Music blasting, people either dancing/making out and drinking. You pass through all of the people in order to find your friend to give her the present you got for her. You finally found her sat on the couch talking with 5 guys. She excitedly waves for you to go over there. You walk over and give her a hug and the present. "Hey! Happy Birthday!" You shout over the loud music. "Awhh thanks Blessie! You didn't have to!" She squealed. "No, but I wanted to." You smile at her. "Oh! Blessie! This is The Wanted. The Wanted, this is Blessie!" She introduced you guys and they took turns individually introducing themselves. But only one caught your eye. "Hi, I'm Nathan." He smiled. Damn he was cute! Those hypnotizing eyes, that gorgeous smile, the way his hair perfectly flips up and he's got the cutest button nose. 

You smile at him and take a seat beside him. While the other boys went for drinks, Nathan stayed with you on the couch. You both start talking and get to know each other better. You find that he's actually really easy to talk to. You look into each others eyes and he starts to lean in. You do the same and before you know it, his lips are on yours. The kiss gets heated. "Wanna go somewhere else?" He asks. You nod your head and make your way upstairs into a bedroom. Nathan closes the door and pushes you up against it, kissing your neck. He slides his hand down your pants and gently rubs your clit through your underwear. You let out a moan. He pushes himself against you, causing you to feel the bulge in his pants.

He then leads you over to the bed and hovers over you, kissing you roughly. "I want you so bad." He breathes. You giggle in response as he rips off your clothes. He trails kisses from your neck, down your stomach and then to your dripping wet pussy. He flicks his tongue against your clit and you gasp as he enters two fingers into you, slowly pumping them in and out. He takes them out and then replaces them with his tongue, and gently massages your clit with his thumb. "N-Nath... I'm g-gonna..." You moan. He suddenly stops and takes off all of his clothes. You take time to admire his perfect body. He hovers over you once again and kisses your neck. You groan as you feel his cock brush against your clit. "Nathan... Fuck me already!" You moan. He chuckles in repsonse and slowy enters you, giving you time to adjust to his size.

He thrusts slowly and then moves faster in the process. You dig your fingernails into his back as he thrusts deeper and deeper inside of you, finding your G-spot. "Don't cum yet babe." He grunts. You try and hold it in a little longer. He kisses you again before exploding inside of you. Then you cum all over his dick. He collapses on top of you, both panting. "That was amazing." You breathe. "I agree." He chuckles. "I don't care if we just met, but will you be my girlfriend Blessie?" A huge smile appears on your face. "I would love to Nathan." You say before you both fall asleep in each others arms.