Lauren and Siva

Personal imagine for @xrawritszlaurrx

Its your birthday, and Siva, being the sweet person he is, takes you out all day. He brings you with him to have a romantic picnic, he takes you out to a movie, and he takes you to the park and sings to you in his incredible voice. Siva drives you back to your flat and tells you to close your eyes before going in and surprises you with a party.

Once the party ends, Siva stays with you to clean up. But once everything is done, you drag him upstairs and ask one more favor of him before the night is over...

He sits down on your bed as he sees you turn around and close the door.

"So what did you want to ask me?" he looks up at you, curiously.

Without a word you sit next to him and land a kiss on his soft lips. He kisses you back and you still feel the spark as if it was your first kiss with him. Shivers run down your spine as Siva then reaches over to touch your face. You ran your fingers through his silky hair, and bring him closer to you. He hunches over, but his height makes him tower over you. But you never cared because you loved tall, dark, and handsome men, which perfectly described Siva. He lays you down gently and removes your shirt and your bra as he moves his lips over to your neck. You bite your lip and say, "this is exactly what i wanted."

He takes off his shirt and smiles at you while you admire his perfect, fit body. Siva starts making his way down as he rubs one hand over your pants and the other grabbing your arms whilst he sucks on one nipple. Whimpers of pleasure escape you as you feel his hand rubbing you harder. He then does down and pulls off your pants and underwear along with it. He places two fingers on your wet pussy and starts moving his fingers around in circular motions. He passes his tongue along your clit as he looks up at you and sees you closing your eyes tightly. Siva proceeds to stick his two fingers inside you and pump them in and out of you in a steady pace. You writhe in pleasure as you start moaning and get really into it. You move your head back and start moving your hips forward and cum all over his fingers.

Siva pulls out his slick fingers and passes his tongue over your pussy once again. You smile again knowing whats going to happen next. Siva stands up and you rub your hands over his boner in his pants. You unbuckle his belt and slip off his pants, allowing his erection to fling out. You waste no time lying Siva down and eagerly taking his cock into your mouth. You end up taking in as much as you can, bobbing your head up and down, deepthroating. His deep moans get more freqeunt as he places his hand on the back of your head guiding your motions. You break away after a while and move over on top of him. He slaps and grinds his cock against your pussy making you go insane and beg for him to be inside you.

You push your hip forward as Siva gently slids himself into you. You immediately begin to moan due to the size of it. Siva holds your waist whilst he gently begins to move his hips. But you take the lead as you begin to thrust your hips forward. The intensity increases while you ride him as hard as you can. Both are you are now screaming in pleasure. Siva looks deeply into your eyes, "Lauren...im gonna," he manages. But you keep going and suddenly you feel him begin to squirm under you until a warm sensation entered you.

**

Both of you cuddled together that night, gazing into each other's eyes. You smile at him once more before going to sleep. You feel a kiss on your forehead along with the words, "I love you" ....