//1//

You can feel with your eyes closed
You can follow it as it flows

||J I N|

Jin. 18. BigBitch Highschool. Gay.

I honestly don't understand my life. It's a mess. School makes everything worse. I used to be that one typical popular kid but ever since I came out I pretty much got hate. Sure there are people who still love me but the amount of homophobic asses in this place is a lot. A LOT. Gladly my parents accept me for who I am. Although I once brought my ex boyfriend home and it was a whole different thing. I could see the uncomfortable look on my parents' face not to mention their awkward smiles.

It has become more of a problem that my brother, Mingyu started doing drugs. Once our parents found out, they tried stopping him but he had become a very, very angry person and started talking back to mom and dad. Mingyu gets very angry over small things and it's pathetic to see this. Mom and dad started acting very uncomfortable around me every since I came out. It was too obvious to notice them. It is just a pathetic mess to live like this.

The only friends I have are Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
Who mean the world to me. I dont even kno-

"KIM SEOKJIN!"
"Huh?" My deep backstory and depressing thoughts was cut off by somebody.

"Are you day dreaming again Seokjin?" The teacher sighs.

Oh. It was my teacher Mrs.Bubblegumbumdrop.

"I-I am sorry."  

"It's okay. Anyways I told you to raise your hand so the new kid could know where to sit."

New kid? What?
I look over to my teacher and see a cute, shy, tall, way too beautiful kid beside her.

"I guess you already know who Seokjin is now. Go sit beside him." Mrs. Bubblegumbumdrop smiles and says.

"Okay." The cute boy says softly and makes sits beside me.

I get back to daydreaming since I never really mind other people's bullshit.

"Hey..."

The boy called me.

"Hm?"

"D-do you...like crabs..?"

What?

"Uh what?" I kind of chuckled.

"W-well Do you?"

"I mean I don't see why not."

"OH! OkAY!"

"Why did you ask though?" I smiled, and asked. It has been a long time since anyone else has made me smile except my friends.

"Oh because I just find them very cute! Also because I just wanted to start a conversation with you hehe."

"Oh. Well that's good."

"Do you li-"

The bell rang and I ran out because I don't like being social at all. AT ALL. So talking to the guy was something which I didn't want to do although I have to admit he seemed very cute. And the dimples made me fall in love- wait what? "Love?" What in the world was I thinking oh god. I go to the cafeteria and sit with my crackhead friends.

||N A M J O O N||

Mrs. Bubblegumbumdrop told me to sit beside a guy named Seokjin but I didn't know who Seokjin was since nobody said anything.

"KIM SEOKJIN"

The teacher shouted to call the invisible Seokjin.

"H-Huh?"
I saw the teacher then lecturing a very handsome guy who I suppose was Seokjin.

He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. His confused state looked pretty cute hehe.

I wanted make a new friend so decide start a conversation with him.

For porn's sake please don't say something awkward Joon.

"Hey..."

"Hm?"
He glanced at me ever so cutely I internally UWUED my entire existence.

"D-do you...like crabs..?"

wAIT-WHAT DID I JUST SAY FJDJFJFKIF

"Uh what?" He slightly smiled. Aw.

"W-well Do you?" Let's not try to make things awkward as much as they already are.

"I mean I don't see why not."
OH ! HE IS AN INTELLECTUAL TOO. thIS MADE ME HAPPY

"OH! OkAY!" I happily said and forgot all about me being nervous and awkward infront of him.

I like his lips.

I was about to ask him if he liked rap but the bell rang and he ran away.

I went to the cafeteria and saw wierd people running here and there, people kissing, people playing with food; basically whatever you find in a typical highschool.

I saw the cute guy named Seokjin laughing with three other guys. I saw the boxy mouth guy glancing at the cute bunny teeth guy every now and then. Huh. Must be the typical highschool crush. The short kid who was eye smiling noticed me staring at them so I looked away.

"Hey!"
Oh no is he calling me?

"Yes you, the egghead guy!"