Prolauge\\How things will work.

Frisk always liked the to flirt since she was 12. She loved to see the reactions of people when she did. She was not a player, just a big flirt.

So when Frisk fell at 17, she was a natural. She flirted with almost all monsters except Toriel, Asgore and Asriel. So the rumours spread of the kind, quick-witted, a pretty flirt who loved to make to make you blush.

She got almost all monsters to blush, except for one.

Sans the skeleton.

He loved to joke and had a laid-back and chill personality. Caring when things got serious. Also very smart and cute. He was known for his puns and also to never blush at anything. He could blush because he was a magic skeleton.

So after being on the surface for a couple of months, she started to like Sans.

So she decided to ask Sans to a challenge. Since Frisk never blushed too, unless from the cold (does not count).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The morning was bright as she and the skeleton walked to the to the now-on-surface Grillby. The sun was a gentle shine as the green grass softened under their shoes.

When they arrived, Sans took his usual spot of the stool close o the right end, Frisk sitting beside him.

They got their orders, the usual. (Frisk fries, and Sans ketchup.)Charging it to Sans's tab, that was way over a hundred G.

Something was on Frisk's mind for a while, other then Sans. She knew he never blushed, so she thought of something. She did like him, so this might be fun.

"Hey Sans," Frisk says aloud, Sans's white irises looked to her, his usual grin on his face. "Wanna do a bet?"

"Okay, what is it?" He turned to her, lifting a brow ridge ((eyebrow bone))

"Okay, so we both rarely blush, right?" Frisk states, earning a questioning look from Sans and a slow nod. "So, I thought of a challenge.."

"I am interested, continue." He waves a bony hand. Frisk giggles, earning a slight chuckle from Sans.

"Okay, we can only flirt with each other to see who blushes first. Including little touches, like an arm to the shoulder, etc." As she lists the things, she counts them on her hand, checking each thing off.

"If you blush, only counts if you do it in front of someone, I already told everyone the challenge. Whoever blushes first, has to tell their crush to the other." She smirks.

Sans look down for a moment, then chuckles, his grin into a flirty smirk. "Challenge accepted, cutie." He reaches out his skeletal hand for a shake. Frisk smirk grows as she shakes his hand.

"You are on, handsome."

---------------------------------------------------------;>

I hope you like it so far, this is going to be interesting. They both like each other but are not blushers.

Well, have a good one.