The Day After, Captain

Start from the beginning

"Fine then I'll just go out into the hallway, flashing my lace bra out to the rest of the squad. Oluo's going to have a nice show for him." I smirk as I begin to head for the door. Levi pulls me back and pushes me up against the door and forces me into a kiss.

"Never threaten me like that." he sighs. I roll my eyes at him. He grabs a white T-shirt from his drawer and pulls it over me.

"I only want to see you like that. No one else can see you like this. Not Oluo, Erd, Erwin, or even Yeager." he growls. "Levi, I would only show you all of me. No one else." I sigh.

"Besides you can't take a little joke?" I smirk as I open the door. Levi kisses me on the forehead before I leave.

"I'll see you in the dining hall." he tells me. "Okay. Bye Levi." I smile. He waves faintly and walks back into his bedroom.

I walk down the stairs, quietly trying not to wake anyone up. Its quite. Almost too quite. I make my way to my bed room and sigh, relieved.

I smell the fresh smell of lemon on the shirt collar. I take a nice breath in. "No wonder why he always smells like lemon.." I laugh. I don't know why. But I feel so happy now.

Was it because of Levi? I feel myself blush at the thought of him. "Ugh, stop (f/n)! It's time to be serious!" I lecture myself. I take off Levi's shirt and head to my bathroom.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Levi's Lemon Detergent!!~

I changed into a (f/c) tank top and (f/c) jeans. I knew for a fact after any mission or expedition we had a day off. Thank God!

I put on a clear lip gloss and I walked out of my room with my (f/c) (shoes) on my feet. I made my way down stairs, casually. My (h/l) (h/c) was down today, not caring about hairstyles today.

I walked into the dining hall, with a stupid grin on my face. Petra, Hanji, Erd and Gunther were already in the dining hall. They were all in their normal clothes. "Hi guys!!" I greet as I ran over to the table. "Wow." Gunther gasps then blushes.

Eh? What's up with him? "(F/n), you seem so happy and pretty today." Petra points out at my good mood. "Well..Its because its a beautiful day of course! I'll be right back, I'm going to get something to eat." I blurted out before running to the kitchen.

Geez, (f/n) so fucking happy? They're going to know something's up. I roll my eyes and I grab a stack of pancakes, a few pieces of bacon and a bowl of fruit. Hmm...

I rush back to the dining hall and I plop between Hanji and Petra.

"You're eating a lot today." Erd points out. "Well, yeah, I'm starving.." I tell him as I take a bite of my food. They all look at me suspiciously.

"Something happened between Levi and (f/n)." Hanji whispers to them. What!?! How does she know? I knew I should've tamed my inner happiness today!!!

"So...(f/n)..." Hanji starts to say. I look up at her, questioning her stupid grin on her face. I don't like that face..She only has that face when

A. Being around titans

or

B. When she wants to finding something out about someone or something'

I'm screwed. "Oi! Four eyes! Erwin's calling you!" I heard a cold voice shout. I look up and I see Levi in a white T-shirt with black pants and black shoes.

"Munchkin!" Hanji teases as she gets up. "This isn't over." Hanji warns me. "Crap..." I sigh. Hanji leaves the dining hall along with Levi.

"What are you guys going to do today?" I ask them. "Going to see my family." Petra cheers. "Dunno." Gunther sighs, bored. "Going to see the judge." Erd sighs. "You?" Erd asks me.