Falling Into A Trap

Start from the beginning

"NO FUCKING WAY! SHE'S DEAD! I KILLED HER! YOU GUYS SAW IT!"

His yelling made me so scared that i cried. The tension was already too much. Mondo just made things worse for me. Mondo froze and stopped yelling.

"C-Chi,i'm sorry...I-" he said while grabbing my hand,but i immediately yanked it away from him.

"Y-you're an idiot,Mondo..! I hate you..!"

I then cried and ran away. I needed some fresh air,so i decided to grab my weapons and get out,even if it was really dangerous.

Mondo's POV

"You really are an imbecile.." the prick said while sighing. Can't he see the situation right now?! It wasn't the time for him to be an asshole! I've had enough of him. I threw a punch at his face,but i was blocked by Taka. His hair turned white and his eyes were burning.

"KYOUDAI,THAT IS ENOUGH!" He yelled at me. I clicked my tongue and took a step back. Taka then turned back to his normal version. He shook his head and sighed too.

"I'm sorry,Kyoudai,but i have to agree with Togami on this. You were very childish"

"NOT YOU T-"

"SILENCE!" The prick yelled. Both me and Taka went quiet. We were fucking surprised. Who wouldn't? The prick never raised his voice. This was the first time.

"Are you really Chihiro's boyfriend? If you are,you're doing terribly at it! Have you not considered about how he feels with all of this? He was busy thinking and worrying about despair while you snored away! We might take this situation in calmly,but i'm sure that it was really hard for Chihiro. I am positive that he looked alright,but deep down,he was shaking in fear,wanting to cry and wishing this all to go away. He hid all of that just so he could help us and the world. If you're his boyfriend,you should've known that from the beginning! I care for Chihiro just as much as you do,so please,STOP BEING A BRAINLESS, INCONSIDERATE PARTNER!" He scolded. He then turned around and headed for the door.

"It's best for you to take some time alone and put my words into your tiny little brain. Come,Ishimaru!"

Taka bowed down. He then nodded and followed Togami,leaving me all alone. I was frustrated so i flipped the table that was near me. I tried taking deep breaths to calm down. I'm sure that Chihiro would be disappointed with me if i just run havoc. I then sat down on the couch and sighed. Togami was right. I've been a douchebag. I didn't think about Chihiro's feelings. After a few minutes of cooling my head off,i took a deep breath and got ready to apologize to Chi. I opened the door to see Taka shaking and sweating a lot. I slowly turned him around and saw him really pale.

"What's wrong,Taka?"

Taka then grabbed my shoulders tight. He shook me over and over while talking shit that i don't understand.

"What the fuck are ya sayin'?!"

"C-C-CHIHIRO IS M-MISSING!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I had to find Togami. I searched around and ran into Daiya and Taichi.

"Hey,lil-" Daiya said,but there was no time so i cut him off.

"NO TIME! CHI'S MISSING!"

Daiya and Taichi's eyes went wide open. Taichi cried while Daiya ran around screaming for help. I left them to find the prick and finally found him in the monitor room.

"OI,WHERE THE FUCK IS CHIHIRO?!"

He was running around the room too. He snapped at me for the second time.