Chapter 32

<<< If you haven't noticed casting is up >>> 

Chapter 32

(NOT EDITED)

The sound of the bike engine brought me back, from my unconscious state. I was lying in someone’s arms, the air was cold. I was cold, shivering, I huddled into the figure. I was still in Kai’s jacket. His musky scent still hung on his jacket. Face. Smile.   

Kai.

Kai’s gone. Three quarters of my heart was shattered. One more piece left. Luke. Tears leaked out of my eyes. I’m so tired. I want to fall asleep and never wake up. I want to throw myself in a fire. It’ll warm me up and burn my already burning body.

I’m tired of living, yet scared of dying.

I was numb. Everywhere. Nothing seemed right. The world hates me. There’s no such thing as happiness. I closed my eyes, and hid my face into the guy’s shirt, clutching to his torso. I didn’t want to fall; I can’t fall, or maybe I should fall, it’ll be the end of me. I can’t feel my fingers anymore. It wasn’t too long before I was dragged back under.

When I came back around just for a few seconds, I was in someone’s arms, maybe Luke’s, I couldn’t tell the difference anymore, nothing makes sense. I shut my eyes. I couldn’t hear anything.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was on a soft bed, surrounded by faces, they were shouting something, but I didn’t bother try finding out what. I felt something being placed around my mouth. Something forcing me to breath, I just felt limp, and shut my eyes.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!” He growled pretty loudly.

“You heard me clear. I’ve had just enough.” Mum.

“I’m sick of this- this life you’ve made me live in,” she growled just as coldly.

I crawled on the ground towards the rail of the stairs, and looked through. My mum was standing there confidently.

“First the abuse, I’m sick of it, and Luke is gone! You promised it would never reach to that! You’re a fucking bastard! I hate you! You’ve changed so much… I don’t even know who you are anymore! You’re a psychopath. And just to let you know they’re gone, I took them and hid them far away, that you’ll never find, even if you tear this house piece by piece.” Hid what?

She gasped as he slapped her and pretty hard. “SHUT UP!”

 “I’m leaving.” My mum muttered under her breath.

My dad grabbed her elbow, “YOU THINK I’m GOING TO LET YOU LEAVE! HA!” My mother struggled trying to pull free.

“LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK!” He slapped her again.

“GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW? YOU CHEAT ON ME AND THAT GIRL YOU KIDNAPPED ARE YOU FUCKING-” He punched her before she could finish.

He pulled her pretty close. “I’ll give you one more chance. One more word and you’re dead.” He growled like an aggressive dog.

Mum shut up…please…

She looked terrified, but then she composed herself and stared at him coldly. Dead in the eyes. My heart was beating too fast. She wasn’t going to stop.

“Fuck. You.” 

He pulled out a black gun.

Before she could get away, the sound of the gun thundered. I couldn’t breathe. The sound echoed in my head. Everything happened in slow motion after that.