Chapter Three

I walked around Ekruteak with Gold, he's still bugging me if I like him, but really, not so much anymore. I wondered what made him stop..

Gold looked at me then asked again, "Silver.. Are you sure you don't like me?"

"Look, Gold, if I tell you the truth, will you shut up?!" I shouted.

Gold nodded and I answered, "Yes.. Maybe.. I don't know... I guess it's yes.." I said, half lying I know it's an obvious yes..

Gold looked at the ground then back at me, "I-I think I like you too.." He said after a while.

After that we kinda just stood there.. Staring at each other in.. Shock...? Was what I was staring at him with, not sure about me. Then I noticed a smile forming on his face.

Suddenly he hugged me.. I was shocked a bit but then hugged him back after it faded. That was probably the worst time for Lyra to show up, since she has the BIGGEST crush on me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, who looked pretty pissed off. She marched over and seperated us.

"I saw that little scene!" She shouted, mainly at me.

"Uh.." I backed away from her, Gold did too.

"Lyra just go, you and Silver would never have worked out anyways." Gold half-shouts, half-demands the brunette.

Lyra burst into tears and ran off.

"That was a bit rude Gold." I said, hugging him again, "She's delicate you know."

Gold nodded and hugged me back, "Yeah.. I know.."

We seperated and walked to a Pokemon Center, getting one room as usual. When we got in we fought over who slept in the bed. I decided that first on it slept in it. So me and Gold ran at it and got on it at the same time.

"Hahah guess it's both of us Silv." He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes and got under the covers, on my side. Gold did the same, minus the eye rolling, and we fell asleep.

The next morning I left after waking up, pushing Gold to the floor. I forgot I left my Pokemon with. Nurse Joy so I went outside.. Only to be knocked to the ground by a Persian. I looked up and saw my father towering over me, "F-Father?" I asked.. Then of course Gold comes running out with his Pokemon.. And mine behind him..

"Don't worry Silver! I'll help you! Explotaro! Flamethrower!!" The Typhlosion let a flame from it's mouth, hitting me, father, and Persian. I tried my best not to scream in pain from the burn but I couldn't keep in it.. I blacked out.