"I'm not gonna sleep, not when we're like this." She sigh.

"It's nothing Jisoo, really." I groan.

"Are you jealous?" She asks out of the blue.

"What!?" I furrowed my brows.

"Jealous." She shrug. "Because I talked earlier with Xie."

I roll my eyes at her. "Of course I'm not jealous." I scoff.

"Even I go hang around with her?"

My lips twitched and my hands are eager to push her off but I contain my emotion.

"Whatever you want."

"Really? So, I can hang out with her. She say she still loves me, so maybe--Holy!"

She squeal when I flip our position and pinned her on the bed...hard.

"Maybe what Jisoo!?" I swear, I can flare fire right now if that's even possible.

"What!?" I growl when she's just smiling, her eyes are filled with amusement. Not even bother of how hard I'm pinning her right now.

"Aish! It's so unfair, why is that you look so fucking hot!" She groaned and pull my nape to connect our lips.

A breathy moan escape from my throat when her tongue slips inside my mouth, playing with mine. We pull apart to catch some air, we are both panting. I'm in daze, but she's still smiling while staring at me.

"Maybe I can tell her that she has no chance to get me back because someone already own me."

I blush on how the way she stare at me. It's like she's seeing what's inside me, my emotions, my soul. I'm like a transparent thing that she can see everything.

"And it's you Jennie, I love you." She lovingly say pecking on my lips. "You don't have a clue on how I'm deeply in love with you."

I bit my lower lip and hide my blusing face on her neck. It made her chuckled as she wrap her arms around me.

"I'm so happy..." I sniff. "I love you too Jisoo, so much."

"I know." She confidently say earning a playful pinch from me. "Aww!" She whimpered.

"Let's sleep now." I smile lying beside her.

"Aren't we gonna celebrate our confession to each other?" She asked.

"Huh? It's already late Chu, maybe tomorrow." I say covering our body with blanket.

"But now is the best time to celebrate it."

I was completely confused but I frown when she started wiggling her eyebrows while grinning.

"Oh come on! Give me a break Jisoo." I groaned and slap her hand that is already sneaking under my clothes.

"We just started dating and you want a break?" She pouted.

"That's not what I mean. Sleep now." I commanded.

"Just one round?" She tries.

"Nope, na uh." I shake my head.

She sigh in a frustrated way. "Now I can't make love to my girlfriend." She say dramatically that makes me laugh.

"Not now Chu." I chuckled and hug her.

"I think I need another space in my body to resist you." She say hugging me back.

"Well, you need a lots of space." I kiss her cheek before spooning her. "Goodnight Jichu."

"Nighty night Jendeuk, I love you."

I smile widely, but she can't see it. It feels surreal that she actually loves me too. Finally, she's mine now.

"I love you too."
...

I throw my arm to hug the person beside me, but my arm landed on the soft cushion. It's empty! I open my eyes and quickly sit up.

"Jisoo?" I call, but there's no response.

I look over to the bathroom, maybe she's there. I get up and walks towards the bathroom, but it dismay me when it's not lock and she's not there.

Is it all just a dream? Sadness quickly embrace me and it's sucks. I thought everything is real. Am I high that time? Hallucinating that Jisoo is with me, that she already confessed to me. I went back to my bed and laid on my stomach. I burried my face on my pillow and silently cry.

I'm so stupid! I keep on hoping and keep hurting myself. Who am I fooling, of course myself. Jisoo will never see me as a lover.

I felt something dip in my bed but I don't nudge to see who it is. Maybe it's just kuma.

"Jendeuk? Wake up." A hand touch my head, lighlty brushing it.

"Jisoo!" I quickly get up ang hug her.

"Ack...can't breathe Jen..deuk."

"Oh, sorry." I say pulling away.

"It's okay." She smile. "I made breakfast--hmmn."

I cut her off by kissing her.

"Wow..." She say in daze after the kiss.

"I'm just making sure that it's not a dream." I smile before walking inside the bathroom.

"Maybe this is a dream...I want more!" I heard Jisoo shouts making me laugh. She's so silly and I love her.
...