School Is For...

A request from afirecamz  was to use 'Ghost of you' also off of 5 seconds of summers new album 'Youngblood' (buy it on itunes wink wink) but I also wanted to shine a light on something that's unfortunately a huge problem in America. So I took those two ideas and mixed them into one thing.

.

"Hey, Y/N!! This morning while I was getting gas I thought that maybe you'd like a coffee, so." Camila winked while holding the hot drink out for Y/N to take.

"I don't know..." Y/N started. "You only buy me stuff this early when you want something. Otherwise you can't even form a full sentence."

"Alright, alright. I need the study guide for Mrs. Boomers class." Camila smiled sweetly. "And I trust your answers because you actually try in that class, unlike everyone else."

"Well I can't give it to you yet but meet me in the bathroom after 1st period." Y/N laughed snatching the coffee from Camilas hand and walking off to class.

After everyone was seated and ready to be lectured on whatever Mr. Forman pulled out of his ass last night, he pulled a binder out from under his desk and smiled slightly.

"You kids are gonna love this." He laughed apologetically and started passing out papers. "It's an essay, again. I'm sorry but your previous teacher took too long with what she was teaching you before I came here that I have to cram these in before the semester ends."

Y/N along with the rest of the room sighed before looking at the paper. The topic being, 'If a genie granted you three wishes, what would yours be and why?'. At least it's not something huge to do.

Soon enough the period was over and as Y/N and Camila were making their way to the bathroom, yelling started in the halls opposite of the girls. Students thought nothing of it seeing as how the school has many kids that sometimes can't handle the stress of school and life in general, and so they have breakdowns occasionally.

"So in Sociology we had a surprise quiz that you will most likely have too." Camila warned Y/N when they arrived.

"Damn. Was it hard?" Y/N asked while handing Camila the study guide.

"Well kinda. Some of the stuff on there, we were never taught but oh well."

In the hallway the yelling became more obtrusive than before, and the sounds of people shuffling away from it was something new and frightening.

"What do you think is going on out there?" Camila asked worriedly.

"Oh it's-"

A loud shockwave of a gun being fired filled the school. And that's when the screaming really began.

"Shit. Y/N, help me close the door. Do you think we can lock it too?" Camila ran to the door pulling Y/N with her.

Within a few seconds, the girls had successfully shut and locked the door. Neither of them knowing what to do, they stood there frozen but also shaking in fear. The noise outside the door came to a deathly silence after a few minutes of fireworks and screams of terror.

"What the fuck." Y/N breathed quietly.

Just then a knock was heard on the door. Camila's eyes met Y/N's for only a second before Y/N was pulling her to the back of the bathroom. This bathroom is connected to the locker rooms so they could get out successfully if they're cautious enough.

"Here's my plan." Y/N grabbed Camila's hand tightly and whispered. "We will make our way outside, and book it to the front of the building where there should be tons of police cars and our families. Okay?"