Fun Time

"Alyssa, why don't you take the girls to your room." Her dad said, after they all finished their food.

"Ok, come on." She grabbed Blaze and the girls followed her into her room.

"Wow!!!!" Baileigh awed at the bedroom.

"This is pretty nice." Amber looked around.

"Thanks." Alyssa sat on her bed.

"I like your baby." Baileigh told Alyssa.

"Thank you," Alyssa said. "If you sit in that chair you can hold her if you want."

"Ok." Baileigh sat in the chair. Alyssa put Blaze on her lap and Baileigh smiled.

"Do you want to hold her afterwards?" Alyssa asked Amber.

"Yes please." Amber said politely.

"Ok," Alyssa sat back on her bed and started to text Cassidy. Amber stood next to her.

"Can I help you?" Alyssa asked.

"Do you like us?" Amber said.

"I don't know you, yet, right now, I don't mind you." Alyssa said.

"Oh." Amber said. "How old are you?"

"Fifteen." Alyssa said.

"And you're already a mom?" Amber asked.

"Yea, don't judge." Alyssa said.

"I won't judge, I know somebody who got pregnant at a younger age." Amber said.

"Ok then." Alyssa said. Finally, it was Amber's turn to hold Blaze, and Baileigh's turn to ask questions.

"Does Blaze have a daddy?" Baileigh asked.

"Yes, but he doesn't live in New York." Alyssa answered.

"What's his name?" Baileigh asked.

"Leo." Alyssa said.

Alyssa was relieved that it was time for the girls to go. She was hoping they won't ask any weird questions.