Hopefully a Happy Ending-29

-Skylars POV-

<><>One Week Later<><>

I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I threw my legs off the bed.

I walked to my suitcase and sighed. I am going to have to go on an airplane in about an hour. Oh! Its also 3:00 AM... How wonderful...

I threw on a cargo jacket, red leggings, a cream tank top and combat boots. Then I put my hair up in a bun and got everything out of the bathroom and put it in my suitcase and other things I could do on the 16 hour flight to Australia.

I was hanging out with the boys for a while in Australia and the everyone else was going home to either continue school or go to college. I do online school so I can do all this fun stuff with my friends.

I shook Ash and Cal awake so they could get dressed and going. Ashton and Calum stayed in my room while Luke and Michael stayed in the other. I knocked on the door that connected our room and when I got no answer, I opened up the door and woke up the two boys.

The seats are assigned so its me, Luke and Ashton in one row then Calum and Michael right behind us with a random stranger.

<><><><><><><><><>

Once we got on the plane I was aisle row with Ashton right next to me. Cal sat behind me and Michael sat next to him in the middle. The stranger came up and slid to the window. I saw it was a young girl that looked about 8 years old. She looked terrified so I sat up from my seat and looked at her. She must of noticed me and gasped. "Y-You're Skylar Franta!!" I laughed and nodded. I hugged her and began to talk to her.

"Are you flying alone?" I asked. She nodded. "Are you afraid of airplanes?" She nodded forcefully again and squeezed her eyes shut threatening to shed tears. "Hey," I said getting her attention "If you get scared hold his hand. His name is Michael and he is a good friend of mine." She nodded and Michael gripped onto her hand and she smiled at him. "Whats your name sweetie?" I said to her. "Jodie. Jodie Heath."

<><><><><><><><><>

We just got off the plane and Ashton was carrying me on his back as I blasted All time low through my headphones. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes right as I heard a loud Boom. I looked up quickly and saw a masked man standing with a hunting rifle and blood spilling all over the floor.

"GET DOWN!" He yelled. Ashton set me down and all 5 of us got down on the ground. "HANDS UP!" The man said. I obeyed him and squeezed my eyes shut tightly. Security came running out quickly and pointed their guns at him.

He began running and bent down and grabbed, Me, with a knife to my neck.