Hopefully a Happy Ending-8

******************************************************************************

-Jasons POV-

I stood there with Skylar's arms wrapped around my neck when her phone started to buzz. All she did was stamd there and look at it. "Are you going to get that?" I asked her. She let go of my neck and picked up saying "Michael. Leave me alone. Please." and she hung up. "Jason?" I snapped my attention back to her. "Yea?" I asked. "Im going to florida for a Magcon event." The heck is Magcon?! "What is that?" "Vine guys. They are pretty funny." Skylar said while she was packing up things into a bag.

-Skylars POV-

Magcon is going to be the best. I started to pack up my things and walked over to my closet and grabbed a dress that went a little above my knee and a jean jacket.

"Jason you can come if you wanna..."

"Its fine. Just dont date them."

I went into the bathroom to get my soap and toothbrush and toothpaste. I then got my purse and went to get Lizzie amd Katie. Thank god they were all packed and ready to go. I put on my white hightops and kissed Jason goodbye. Mitch was driving us to the airport.

~

We got off the airplane and went to get our bags. After about 5 minutes of waiting I could see Lizzie and Katie anticipating for the bags to come. "I SEE THEM!!!" yelled Katie. We went to get our bags. We walked outside and saw three men in suits holding up a sign that said Magcon. I walked up and said we were here for the event. One of them opened the limo door for us and we climbed into the limo. About 10 minutes later, Carter, Taylor, Nash and Cameron got in. I looked at all of them and i knew this was going to be a hard two weeks. Lizzie and Katie were sitting there just fine while i was staring at all 4 of there faces. A while after Matt, Brent, and Shawn got in. I closed my eyes and thought about Jason and how i was dating him. I tried so hard but i felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and Carter was looking at me. "Hi Carter!" "Hey Skylar" I took out my phone and saw my twitter going Crazy. I never knew Vine would make you this popular. I opened up vine and recorded all of us in the limo. I pressed the button and all of them were acting like kids. Taylor and Carter got on each side of me and kissed my cheek then Cameron took my phone when he asked "Skylar, Who is Jason?"