Hopefully a Happy Ending-13

-Skylars POV-

I walked backwards as far as I could. Taylor just stood there wondering what was happening. Ryan kept getting closer to me by the minute. He grabbed my arm and almost dragged me out of there when Taylor punched him in the Jaw and he fell down still with a grip on my arm. I ran outside hoping he wouldnt follow me. Taylor was close behind me and i grabbed his arm to follow me to the limo.

We were about 5 minutes away from the hotel and i checked my phone.

11:50

"DRIVE FASTER!!!!" I almost screamed.

"Why?" Taylor asked. I explained how Katie and Lizzie were leaving the tour tonight at 12 to catch the flight. The driver got to the hotel and i ran out to see Katie and Lizzie in the lobby. I gave them both a hug while i cried. "Say Hi to the boys for me." They nodded their heads and drove away to the airport.

I was walking to the room when i saw Cameron running towards me. I opened up my arms and he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He took a Stitch stuffed animal and gave it to me. I smiled and thanked him.

We got to the room and i decided to take a shower but i had to cover my arms. I used plastic wrap so i could still use my hands. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and got my clothes. I grabbed a pair of Polka dot shorts and a pink crop top. I walked to my bed where i saw Taylor sitting. I plopped down next to him looking over his shoulder. He moved his head while he kissed me. I put my hand on the back of his neck and he pulled me in closer. It started to get pretty heated but i pulled away.

Taylor sat there with a smile on his face. I smiled back and got my phone when the rest of the boys walked in. They ran over to me and gave me a hug except Jack G. I stared at him and he walked out of the room. It was a long hug but i felt light headed. "Guys....Cant....Breath...." They let me go and I sat back down on the bed with Taylor where he pulled me up on his lap.

It was 3 AM and we spent the last hour talking about how Cameron has a crush on this girl named Kassie. How she was perfect and beautiful. "What about me?" I asked. Cameron chuckled and said "Nah. Taylor is the one who tells you those things but i need advice on girls. And you have pretty eyes." I smiled and told him about sometimes we can be bossy and we like to go on Dates. I pulled out my phone and started to play Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang.

And One i was a kid with all the other kids

And I whippen up shows

And fans goin wild with us

Tell mommy im sorry

But this life is a party

Im never growin up

We sang along when i heard a Knock on the door. I ran up and took a breath. I saw Mahogany LOX. I hugged her and told her to come in. She danced with us and settled down laughing. She decided to get another room because this one is packed. I decided to stay with her so i could have a girl room with her. I packed my stuff and moved across the hallway.

We unpacked and laid watching TV. I started to get sleepy then i drifted off to sleep.

I was being woken up by Someone Jumping on me. "Who is jumping on me?" I asked with my head in the pillow. "The boys. Its 11 get up!!!" Carter yelled. I got up and grabbed clothes out of my bag. I wore ripped denim high wasted jeans and a Geek shirt with rimmed glasses. I put my hair in a sock bun and walked out with a kiss. I opened my eyes and saw Taylor there. "I love you." He said. I opened my eyed and said "Could you say that again?" He laughed and started planting kisses on my face. "I...Love...You...Skylar" He said in between every kiss. I smiled and put my head down "I love you too." I cant believe i just said that. I meant it but... I didnt regret it.

We got to the event and I was officially adopted into the Magcon family. We got on stage and i actually saw a few boys. FINALLY!!! We called on people who had questions for us. "Blue sweater" I called out and pointed my finger. "Are you dating any of the boys?" I looked back at Taylor and gave me a small thumbs up. "Yes i am." everyone screamed "WHO?!" I laughed. "I am dating Taylor" He came up to me and kissed me. I heard Ooo's and Ahhhh's. Cameron's eyes went big and he ran off stage into the crowd grabbing a girl. He went on stage with her and talked to her the rest of the time. I walked up to him and stood by him. "Is that Kassie?" I asked. He nodded his head and I directed my attention to Kassie. "Hi my name is Skylar." She shook my hand and said "My name is Kassie. Im a huge fan of your vines." "Give me your twitter so i can follow you. Especially if you and Cam start to date." She smiled and told me her twitter name. I followed her and gave her a shoutout. I went back to the room where i would expext the boys but all i saw was a note on the bed.

Skylar is mine. Keep a lookout...

xoxo Ryan

**********

Do u guys like this fan fic or nahhhh?

Leave me comments for ideas and Vote!!!! Maybie You can be included into a chapter.

If u want to be included Leave a comment for that!!!!

<3 GIRAFFE/LLAMA