Chapter 3 ❤

Keith's Pov

G-give Lance a b-bath?! A-and join him?! Why would I do that when he could possibly remember once back to normal? He does need one though. Gross.

Thinking through the plan on bathing Lance, I made my way to the bathroom in my room, Lance in my arms. Entering the bathroom, I shut the door behind me, sat Lance down onto the toilet seat, and turned on the water. I didn't fill it up all the way, but just enough for Lance to be bathed.

Without second thinking this, I stripped Lance's dipper off, seeing a tan and naked baby. I carefully placed the boy in the tub, thankfully without Lance struggling. After I placed him, I got the cleaning supplies out and set them aside. I washed Lance's hair first with shampoo and conditioner. Then I grabbed the soap and washed all around his body. Face, arms, belly, legs, feet, even his butt.

After bathing Lance, I pulled out the plug of the bath and took Lance out, wrapping him in a towel. Bringing him in my room, I dried him off and returned his previous cloths to his body.
Sigh. That was exhausting. Heck, I'm grateful he didn't squirm around like he usually does, I complained in my head.
I turned my head back to Lance, ketching him looking at me with curiosity. Picking him up, I placed Lance on my lap and got a better look at him. He was wearing his blue wonzzie, his ocean blue eyes matching and huge, still filled with curiosity.
Blue really suits him. It's kinda cute. Wait! Did I just say something about cute?!
He still looks at me with curiosity.

"What is it Lance?," I asked, tilting my head a little to the side.

After asking the question, a long yawn came from Lance, as he brought an arm up to rub his eye tiredly.

"Tired already?," I asked, chuckling, as I yawned too. "I guess that's two of us, sharpshooter."

Giving in, I pulled up Lance with me, onto the bed. He squirmed around at first, but managed to finally relax in my arms, closing his eyes into a deep sleep, as I did the same.

*time skipped by*

It was already the next morning and here I am already getting annoyed. Again.

"Get your ass back here with that, Mcclain!," I shouted, chasing a giggling Lance.

He had my glove. I've been looking everywhere for it and, all this time, Lance had it, in his mouth! That's when I ran into Shiro, scooping Lance up in his arms.

"Gotcha!," I shouted at Lance, snatching back my glove back. "Little brat."

"Keith. What happened?," Shiro asked, confused.

"Mclame stole my glove and had to chase his fast ass at seven in the morning and everyone knows I'm not an early bird. It's covered in drool. Uug, I swear, once he's back to normal, I'm gonna---"

Before I could finish my sentence, my face was covered in saliva droplets from Lance spitting his tongue out at me.

"WHY YOU---"

"Lance! Keith! Enough already!," Shiro shouted. "We don't need anymore problems from the two of you right now, the team is having enough trouble as it is turning Lance back to normal, so the least thing the two of you can do is try to get along. And Keith, just watch over him till' we find a cure, alright?"

"Fine," I huffed, taking Lance back from Shiro.

"I'm gonna head back to the others. Don't even think about giving Pidge Lance like you did the last time. Just remember. Patience yields focus," Shiro said, walking away.

"Thanks Shiro," I said.

*time skipped by again*

For the past few nights, Lance has been a curious child, trying to escape Pidge's room at night, staying in the same places where he was left, and always coming to me. Everyone keeps saying that he's "attached" to me, but there's no way. He's my "rival." As if he'd want to be attached to me. I like Lance, but he'll never like me back. As if he would.

I wish Lance and I weren't rivals. I'd be nice to get to know him a bit. Some bonding moments sound fun.

While in his thoughts, he never realized the two hands on Keith's cheeks, a worried look on his face. He whinned a little, looking worried. Smiling, Keith took Lance's hands in his own. Wait, smiling? Why am I feeling so warm all of a sudden?

"I'm okay, so don't worry," I said, a reassured smile on my face.

It must of taken him by surprise, as he started giggling, burying his head in my neck.

Lance is with me so everything should be fine. Right?

------------------------------------

Heya guys! Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for it being so short, I didn't have many ideas and sorry if I made any errors. Let me know if I did, and I'll fix it. However, I still hope you liked it and thx for reading. ✌