Chapter 1 💙

Keith

It was getting intense. We were surrounded and we were taking heavy fire. After taking out a few more galran ships, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Lotor's ship shoot a blue blast my way.

"Keith!," a voice shouted.

I was shoved away and, in my replacement, Lance was struck by the blue magic.

"Lance!," I shouted.

"I-I'm alright, I only got shot with a gas weapon," Lance said, groaning in pain.

Phew.

Out of nowhere, the palace came in and attacked the rest of the galran ships. With that being done, me and the rest of the team immediately flew towards the palace, since Lotor got away.

After landing, I got out of my lion to find the rest of the team waiting for me, including Allura and Coran.

"Hey Keith. Nice work out there today. I'm glad that neither you nor Lance got injured out there today," Shiro said, giving me a high five.

"Thanks," I said, looking around the group. "Where's Lance?"

The group looked at the back of me, staring at Lance's lion with confused faces.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Hr haven't exited his lion yet," Pidge said.

Out of nowhere, the blue lion roared, leaning it's jaw down to me, opening its entrance.

I guess it wants me to go inside. Is Lance ok?

After entering the main controls, I looked around. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Lance?," I called out. "Laaance?"

whine

What the.....? Was that.... a cry? It sounded like a...

whine

I walked towards the whining and found myself at the chair near the controls. On the chair, lied Lance's clothes, and continuous whinning. Nervously, I picked up the cloths, readying my sword. Once I picked up the cloths, I found.... a baby? But it wasn't just a baby. It was Lance. He lied on the chair, only in a dipper, his big blue eyes reflecting mine. He's a baby.

"Lance?"

I reached down towards the small child picking him up. After I picked him up, he looked at me with curious eyes, reaching out for me.

"What is it?," I asked, getting a little nervous, as I leaned in closer to him.

I'm not very good with children, nor am I with people either. After leaning in, Lance immediately pulled my long hair as hard as he could.

"Ow! Why you..."

Walking out of Lance's lion, having continuous hair pulling and bitting from the thing, I walked towards the team and handed him to Allura.

"H-Here. I think something happened to Lance. He's a baby now, and definitely a little demon. He bit me!," I complained, as the team looked even more confused.

Allura looked down at the child, raising a brow and turning to the team.

"I believe that blue gas that Lotor's ship shot, was a magical vile that was supposed to turn you younger. Seems instead, since he saved your butt, he's the one that's been affected," Allura said, worried.

"Lets head down to the control room to test his DNA samples. Pidge I believe you can handle that part, correct?" Shiro announced, as the team nodded. "Hunk, looks like your going to have to produce the milk, since your the chef. Which leaves, Keith."

Hearing my name, I listen close for his instructions.

"Since pretty much everyone is busy, you will be the one babysitting Lance."

"What?! But he obviously doesn't like me, especially when he pulls my hair and bites me! We're called "rivals" for a reason, so what do you expect me to do for him?!," I shouted, pointing at the demon.

"Look, Keith. I know it might be difficult, but trust me. As long as you do something besides fight around with him, then he actually might cooperate," Allura said.

"Fine," I sighed, as the group left to do their jobs.

That left me and Lance alone, as the said male was sitting on the floor, me in front of him. I carefully walked towards Lance, pulling my hands outwards.

"It's alright Lance. I'm not going to start a fight, or throw any violent threats at you. I'm just here to babysit and look after you. Ok?," I reassured, smiling slightly.

Lance was just sitting there, eyes widening by the second. I keeled down, holding out my arms, with a small, reassuring smile. He carefully began to crawl my way, taking his time to trust me. Finally, Lance held out his arms, asking to be picked up. With that being said, I picked him up, without him sqirmimg, biting, or pulling my hair, and began to walk. Well, except when he was just playing with it.

"Again with my hair," I sighed, as I continued to walk towards the kitchen, where I would find Hunk.

....

Heya guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of my book. It was a little difficult cause' I didn't have many ideas, but don't worry, I'll make sure to continue tomorrow. I'm not publishing another chapter tonight cause' I'm exhaustingly sleepy.

But! Until then, thanks for reading my nerds and gories. I purple you~!!! ✌💜