Chapter 1: Lucky

Time Of Your Life - Kid Ink

Alex P.O.V:

          I'm in my car getting the best head ever. I picked up this little cutie on the block. Big juicy lips. He didn't hesitate to get in. I got my seat laid all they way back for this. My eyes are rollin to the back of my head. I feel myself coming. Why wouldn't I? He is so talented. No gag reflex. He likes to deep throat and he has my dick soaking wet. He been in here for twenty minutes now. Yeah, I'm not a minute man.

            I'm about to nut. So I grab his head and push him down on my 11.5" dick. He catches all my nut. He my baby sitter now. The little dude swallows every last drop. He licks his lips and I zip up. Then I give him two hundred dollars. He gets out and I drive off. I gotta get to practice now. Then I pass one of my favorite stores. Trendtality. It has great clothes, I need my girl Jacqueline to hook me up.

             I pause, not for the store but for what I see going inside. This has got to be the sexy nigga ever. He has on a red cut off shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and a pair of leopard print Jordans. Also a gold chain. His face is perfection, beautiful eyes, dimples and some plump pink lips. His abs look edible with a belly ring. Then he turns around, I could have a wreck. His ass is so thick and juicy, it could stop traffic. For a nigga to have an ass like that it should be illegal. Shouldn't it? Then them jeans just screaming for me to rip them off.

            I pull over and park in the stores parking lot. At this point my dick is semi hard. I want to feel him on me. I act cool as he walk in with some girl, she.pretty though but I play for the other team. Then a idea pops into my mind. Our management always gives us free swag and some tickets to give to fans. You see where I'm going. I grab the stuff and head in.

               It's really busy in here today. Well I did get Jacqueline's new merchandise alert. I want to talk to her but I can't find her. Suddenly, I see sexy ass JaCarri. I been wanting to hit that for that forever.  Then I spot the dude from before. That ass looks even better up close. I lean on the counter to get his attention. I see him with my peripheral vision, he looks surprised. Now's my chance. "Wassup, I'm Alex," I say stretching out my hand. "Trust me I know. You play for the Pharaohs. I've seen you play sometimes. You're incredible," he says. I smile at that.

              "Thanks for that. Have you ever been to a actual game?" He shakes his head. "I've been to busy with classes. But I've always wanted to." "What if I say I have some extra tickets to the game for you and I'm guessing this is your friend?" He smiles," Really? I couldn't." Showing off them sexy dimples. "Bitch, yes you can. Hey, I'm Destiny. This modest person beside me is my bestfriend Tariq," says the long haired girl. Tariq, that's a sexy name for a sexy nigga.

             "So, I'll see you Sunday." He smiles again, he making horny. I give them the swag bags and head out mission accomplished. I get back in the car and head to the stadium.

Tariq P.O.V:

              I'm walking into Trendtality with my girl, Destiny. We've been friends since forever. As we're about to walk in I feel eyes all over my body. There is this shiny, black Range Rover, basically sitting in the middle of the road. I see this sexy nigga staring at me. All muscly and fiiinnneee.... We walk in and he drives away. As we make our way into the store, Destiny runs to the shoe section.

             We both love shoes. Fashion in general. She picks up a pair of sneaker heels and me a pair of moccasins. Then the most sexy smell hits my nose. I look to my left and see none other than, Alex Young. We talk for a minute. I compliment his playing ability and he offers me tickets to the game. Along with some other swag. Destiny basically agrees to us going. I was just planning on relaxing and watching the game. Just so I can look and see how sexy the players are. Now I have to buy a new outfit.