Chapter 13: Foolish

Foolish - Ashanti

Dallas POV:

           I feel like the biggest idiot ever. I can't believe I let that happen.

           I walk around the arena just trying to get mind off of what happened the other day. I'm an asshole. Jay has tried everything I mean everything to get my mind off it. He even gave morning head. He made me shoot about eight good times. I still can't get my mind off of it though. I'm gonna be horrible in practice today cause of that too. Damn! I should just go home and lay up.

           This is this last practice and we gotta be sharp. The only problem is when you got one of the horniest teams in the league; niggas be lagging and bullshit. I mean how you explain having a baby mama and two side niggas. Then you still fucking yo baby mama. I see Alex walking with Tariq.

            "Sup you two," I ask walking up to them dappin Alex and hugging Tariq.

             "Nothing, we just talking bout this trip," says Alex pulling Tariq into him. Oh yeah this the nigga my brother gonna marry.

              "Cool. Just make sure your stuff is packed. When I'm ready to go... I'm ready to go."

                 Tariq gives me that 'you thought face'. "Babe, don't worry. Dallas just like to be on time. Once we was going to Cancun. I literally got us to the point where the flight was taking off in thirty and we weren't checked in yet."

                 T rolls his eyes,"I'll be ready. Just tell your bro not to be trying shit." Alex starts tickling him he falls into him. Yep, definitely marrying this one.

                  We're soon joined by Niko and Mello. He's still not the same. He's still got that far off look in his eyes but they've seemed to change a little. They seem to have some of his old sparkle in them. He looks at us and smiles. It isn't his big goofy one but it's better than nothing.

                 Niko on the other hand has this big smile. I mean Kool - Aid man big. He playfully shoves Mello and as if on cue he hands me an envelope. I open it up and it's sonogram. It isn't much but it's there.

                 "Y'all went through with the surrogate", I ask. I'm trying my best to keep my excitement inside. Alex walk over to me and look and jumps on Mello. I mean he's on him like a baby chimp.

               "We having a baby," screams Alex jumping down. He kisses them both on the cheek. "We're gonna be uncles nigga," he says looking at me.

               You gotta understand Alex has been waiting on this day for a minute. He use to joke that all the sex they had somebody I mean I want me and Jay to have another kid but right now I'm cool. Now for Alex and Tariq, I want them to be next.

                 "Oh we gonna be next. Don't worry about that Dallas," says Alex smirking at Tariq who gives him a quick kiss.

                    "Dallas you text me something about you wanted to talk about Rookie," asked Mello. Damn just when I was feeling good.

                     I notice Alex mood change too. Then Tariq and Niko look lost. "First off he's been initiated so we call hi by his name, it's March." Mello's jaw hits the floor. He shakes his head in disbelief. I simply nod back.

                     "Yo hold up. So you telling me the other night a good percentage of the team fucked him. Him outta all people. They fucked January little brother." Niko and Tariq eyes get big.