Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story

Start from the beginning

" Your only saying that cause your my friend" he says and I set Gemma down on the bed and lay down with them "no I really mean it" I say making him look at me and he smiles.

"ZIAM has been in the bathroom for a while" he says and I laugh "yeah they have maybe giving eachother more hickeys" I say and we laugh.

" you saw them too" he says and I nod the suddenly they come out with swollen lips, messy hair, and messed up clothes "were gonna go now okay" Zayn says and we nod and they leave.

I turn so I'm facing Harry and we lay down and whisper since gemma's in between us and we mostly just talk about supernatural but I get to know alot of things about Harry.

" thank you Louis" Harry says "for what" I ask "telling Gemma I was okay" he says and I nod "but we need to talk about that why would you starve yourself I mean I always knew you were light a little too light Harry" I say and be looks down then back up at me.

"Look I'm not saying your perfect cause no ones perfect but Harry IVE seen you in pictures and your weight was great not too big not too skinny and I get when you eat you fell but when you get full but that doesn't mean you were, but now look at you your getting too skinny and your in the hospital because your stomach your panic attack and your seizer" I say.

"Wait I had a seizer" he asks and I nod "look Louis I don't want to be like this but I can taste all the bad in food and I throw it right back up so I tried but I can't" he says.

" you have to try harder" I say reaching and grabbing Harry's hand that's on gemmas waist "it's not good for you the inside if your body is not healthy it need protein nutrients vitamins without it you can die".

he start to cry and I rub circles on is hand with my thumb "Harry I'm not saying this to make you sad I'm saying it to help you" I say and he nods opening his eyes that are red.

"Get some rest curly you need it" I say and be nods "love you Gemma" he says kissing her head "hey where's my night and kiss" I say and be laughs leaning over kissing my nose "night boo-bear" he says and I stiffen at the nickname then relax." night curly" I say closing my eyes going to sleep.

~~~~~

(Harry's p.o.v)

I wake up and notice I'm in the hospital and it begins to get hard to breath "hey Harry call down" a raspy voice says and I look up And see Louis.

"Harry breath" he says looking at me and we sit up and he rubs my back "you okay" he says and I nod noticing Gemma is gone and Louis is shirtless.

"It's okay Liam picked up Gemma" Louis says and I nod calming Down and we lay back down "what time is it" I ask "1 in the morning" he says and I nod cuddling into his side to warmth and he wraps his arms around me rubbing my arm and I notice I'm shirtless.
" wheres my shirt" I say "I don't know the doctor needed you to take it off" Louis says and since it's dark I'm hoping he can't see me.

"Here" Louis says a sing me a long sleeve and I put it on and it's big on me "who's shirt is this" I ask "its mine now go to sleep please" he says and I nod cuddling into him again.

" Hey Harry" Louis says "what is it lou" I say "I love you" he says and I giggle "I love you too" I say and close my eyes listening to Louis heart beat.

~~~~~

I wake up again to a roar of thunder and I scream and Louis shoots up "what's wrong are you okay" he says and I nod holding onto him.

" It's the thunder isn't it" he asks and I nod again and he rubs my back "it's okay I'm here for you curly" he says and I smile "you know what I here in my dream Louis" I say "what" he says "that cuts can heal and scars can fade but heart's are another story to tell" I say "sing to me" I ask Louis.