"Master Black. . ." Twinkle, the house elf says, with bright eyes. "What may I get for you? Cake? Chocolate? I can make fresh chocolate if you'd like?"

"You don't need to call me Master Black, Twinkle, Aurora is just fine," she reaches out and sends her a small smile, "I'm completely full by the way, I would suggest you go take a rest. You look exhausted."

"But incase Master. .I mean Aurora gets hungry."

"Then I'll be sure to come and find you, but for now, can you promise me you'll sleep?"

Twinkle nods and hurried away.

She goes quiet for a few moments: hearing her call her "Master Black," made her feel like she was like Aleksander, or worse a Black. In her opinion, the two worst families in the wizarding world. Aurora couldn't describe in words how much she hated them: they were cruel, horrid, prejudiced, and so many more things she couldn't even think of.

She believed all Witches and Wizards should be treated the same, that's what differed her from them. Plus she wasn't in Azkaban, like her father.

"We've got you a present, little Black." Fred brings her out of her thoughts when he says this.

"My birthday isn't-"

"Till the first of January, yeah we know. Mum has been knitting you that scarf for months now." George interrupts, "Now onto the gift!"

"Spoiler alert." Fred rolls his eyes.

"Not really. Mum knits her one every year."

"Yes but this year it's black and white-"

"George! Spoiler."

"Oh. Sorry."

She watches as Fred reaches into his back pocket, and pulls out a blank piece of parchment. She scrunched her eyebrow together as she went to speak only for George to hold a finger up to his lips.

He taps his wand. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

He leaned down and gently tapped the centre of the map. She waits a second in anticipation before slowly writing appeared on the map. It all came together to form a map of the school.

On the top floor, Albus Dumbledore walks around with footprints in his office.

Aurora eyes glinted with mischief, Fred and George were regretting their decision.

"Careful I almost see drool." Fred says sarcastically, pretending to wipe drool from her lip.

She swatted him away. Although her eyes did remain on him for a second after.

"How is this even possible? You two hardly made this."

"Uh-excuse - me!" George intercepts, "What makes you think we couldn't?"

She looks at George. "Did you?"

"No."