Update 2

I am so sorry.

I know it's been a long time since I've updated anything. And to be completely honest, I haven't edited any of my extra stuff from this fic for a while.

So, I regret to say that Remember Me is currently on hiatus until I can rewrite some of my chapters... Which I'm kind of inconsistent with. Chapter 8 was really badly written, and I can't publish it in good conscience. The following chapters are just as bad, so I'll hopefully be able to rewrite all of it better.

I really appreciate the following for this fic, and I hope I can make it better for you guys! 700 reads? You people are insane~!

Anyways, while you're waiting for more chapters of this, I would love it if you guys woud read some of my other fics!

Connection is a Mirai Nikki yaoi fanfiction with almost all OCs. I'm slowly working on it.

The Awkward Life is a JeanMarco fanfiction, an Attack on Titan modern high school AU. It's one of my main projects at the moment.

My other main project right now is an original story of mine, titled You and I. It's not been published yet, but hopefully, it should be very soon.

Anyways, I'm very grateful for so many of you following this story, and following me! Thank you, and please keep reading~!

~Dr Adipose