chapter 8//fuck family pt 1

Adam had woken up before you.
Your asleep like knocked out .he saw you asleep he sat up and kissed you on the cheek he didn't want to wake you up so he got up and Freshen up he got into the bathroom and took a shower he then brushed his teeth he got dressed he wore a black T-shirt and ripped jeans that where patched up with Cambo patches you where still asleep then he brushed his hair.

He decided to wake you up but when he walked up to you he just started to stare at you.

Adams pov

I had woken up and look aside me y/n was knocked out then I sat up remembering the night before I smiled to myself then I gave her a kiss I kissed her on the cheek I knew she was tired and probably still stressed out so I got up and got ready for the day once I was done I looked over at y/n she was still asleep it was almost 12:30 so I guess I have to wake her up. I walked up front of her and right as I was about to then I couldn't stop looking at her lips.

Damn I just wanted to kiss them so damn much she looked so adorable I couldn't like fuckkkkk she was just hot no matter what. I kept thinking about kissing her. Till I couldn't help it I moved my lips onto hers and kissed her after at least 30 seconds I felt her kissing back.

We both released the kiss.
She opened her eyes.

Y/n: hey baby

Adam : hey

Y/n: can u like wake me up like that more often? Said with a chuckle

Adam: sure why the fuck not. * I smirked*

She then got up she looked at the time on the clock and looked pissed at herself I started to laugh because she whispers to her self in an angry tone I count hear what she said but she looked cute and funny so I started to crack up.

Y/n: what are you laughing at?

Adam: you! *still laughing

Y/n: and what so funny? *said with a smirk *

Adam: Why where you just mad? *chuckled

Y/n: because I slept in when I should have woken up earlier and got ready to head to the engagement party.

Adam: so you are mad at your self?

Y/n: yes

Adam : come here

He grabs you by the arm and pushed you close to him you were wearing one of his shirts and it was oversized on you and kinda see through.

He pushed you close to him and whispered in your ear "calm down " you did sorta he made you feel secure.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips. 💋

Y/n: you excited to meet my fam?

Adam : hell yeah

Y/n: wish I could say the same

Adam : you know that I know just how to make you calm down.

Your arms were still wrapped around his neck he pins you down on to the bed next to. you guys.

He started to kiss your neck making sure he didn't leave any hickeys since you guys were going to see your family today.

"Ahhh A Adammm " you moan

He then started to kiss you. You guys started to make out.

Adam: you calm down now?

Y/n: yeah I guess

Adam : good

He started to look into your eyes you flipped over now you where on top of him you started to stroke his dick he started to get hard it was payback for him giving you a tease and sucking on your neck that was your weakness and he knew it.