chapter 6//that day

You woke up the next morning feeling fresh from all the stress you didn't have the stress of going to Oregon on your mind you had work you got up Adam was still asleep you freshened up and get ready for work once you where done Adam was still asleep you made breakfast and Adam was still sleeping you decide to wake him he was really Tired he freshened up and ate he told you to ask for a vacation at work because you where going to Oregon the next night you said you would .

Adam had to go back to is house he hasn't seen his family for a few days only his brother Abe who's real name was abrahim and his daughter reema knew about you he had been telling his parents that he was staying at Slim's place and they where starting to tell him to come home .

Adam was silent most of the morning he was trying to figure out how to tell his parents that he was going to Oregon he knew they would ask a lot of questions

Once you where done you have him a kiss and headed out to work you told Adam there was a spare key under the doormat and left.

Adam pov

Once y/n left I had to figure out a way to tell my parents that I was headed to Oregon I knew they would be upset . They would ask a lot of questions and ask me the reason and who else was going .

I would not know what to say it would be hard to come up with a fake reason .

When I got home my mom made me take a shower she started to baby me she made me eat and change she packed so much I didn't need I just told her I was going to make a surprise meet and greet and actually was she went along and didn't mind she thought it would be grate idea because there is a lot of family i never met there and she convinced my dad to think the same .

I left back to y/n apartment she wasn't there when I got there we had u few hours before we had to go to the airport so .

*End of Adams pov*

You got home and saw adams shoes on the floor you went to your room and where changing when Adam come from behind you and put his arms around you waist you where shirt less you where only wearing a bra he started to rub his hands up towards you breast you loved how it felt .

Adam started to kiss on your neck then he turned you around and started to kiss your lips you guys started to make out you knew you were about to give it to him and you didn't want to yet so you pulled out laughing and told him you had to pack.

You where about to walk onto the closet when Adam grabbed your arm and said when will you let me make you scream you gave him a chuckle and didn't say anything he let go and you started to pack .

You guys went to the airport you where so damn scared you hated heights but Adam calmed you down he just made you feel amazing and safe.

When you guys where half way through the flight you started to get worried that you would not be expected by your family once you got there and you mostly scared that the would not expect you and Adam being bf and gf they would love him you could tell but they would love him more if he was your husband .

You guys got to Oregon and got a hotel .....

To be continued

Yo I was so damn busy lately and of the year !!! So I will try to post as much as I can but bare with me plz but vite if you want tgis to continue
💜💜💜💜

Adam +Latoya in real life to lol💖💖💖💖💖💖