chapter 7//fun in hotel

*privous*

Adam and y/n had just landed they got a ubor cause taxi where rare in organ. organ is not such a city like new York they got an ubor and went to a hotel Adam was so fascinated and was looking at the state and noticed every detail to try and learn as much as he could about where y/n was born and raised.

They got to a hotel you where so happy that Adam had brought you to organ you put ur stuff down and went straight to the terrace of the room you looked and admired Portland you took a deep breath you where so happy to be back........ Home........
Adam came from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and you loved it you love how it felt to have his muscular arms were around you how his shredded body felt on your back that small poke you got on your ass by his p**is when he did that he put his mouth close to your hear and whispered.

Adam:how does it feel to be back.

Y/n:amazing .....(you let out a big sigh of relief to be home)...... Thank you Adam.

Adam:for what baby girl?

Y,/n: for bringing me to organ....... Adam?

Adam: yeah?

Y/n: how much did those tickets here cost.?

Adam :why habibty?

Y/n: because I need to pay you back for bring me here Wa that's why.

Adam : no you don't those tickets to fly here where a gift to you.

Y/n: laaa please Adam I need to pay you back.

Adam: there are special ways you can do that. Not paying me in cash.

Adam had turned around and left the terrace you knew what Adam had met by that. You now wanted to give it to him but only at the perfect time . Your phone started to ring it was at the counter Adam had brought it to you it was your cousin who was your best friend.

Y/n pov

Me and Adam had just finished talking I had asked him how much the tickets cost because I wanted to pay him back he told me I could pay him back in a special way I knew what he meant by that.

I was not gonna give it to him but not right now I want him to know that my pu**y is a diamond and he isn't gonna get it right away and I am waiting for the perfect time and I think it may just be here in organ I wanna tease him though alot.

My phone started to ring I was still on the terrace and it was on the counter so Adam had to bring it to me it was halima she is my cousin and best friend since we where in the fifth grade I answered the phone and left the terrace Adam shut the door .

Y/n: hal hal girl what is happening.

Halima: we miss you so damn much I wish you came back.

Y/n: what is that sound in the back.

Halima : tonight is the first night of the engagement party.

Y/n: you kidding girl?

Halima:no joke honey boo boo like I wish you where here like ..... Wa so-cooyah.
(come here *in somali*)

Y/n:who is it.

Halima : the kids here

Y/n: oh,... If I where to come I need the address to my parents new house.

Halima: girl I got you I will send you there adress and choose if you want to come boo. Hold up I have to go cook call you back TTYL.
*talk to you later *