"Here you go." I handed him the ice back.

"Thanks." He said. "Ahh, this really hurts." He groaned as the ice pack touched his face.

"Here, I'll help you," I said grabbing the ice pack from him. I pushed him back down to lay on the couch and placed the ice pack on his cheek.

"Better?" I asked. "Can you kiss it better?" He grinned. "No, I don't want to hurt you," I said.

"Not my cheek, Brea. Right here," he pointed to his lips and I blushed.

"Nah, I'm good." I teased playfully and he groaned. "Come on. This would be our first kiss together. I've never kissed you." He said.

"You do know we've kissed before, right?" I laughed. "Wait, when? I don't remember." He said confused. "At that party a month ago, we literally made out on the couch," I said.

"I know you won't remember. You were drunk as hell when it happened so.." I chuckled.

"Well, let's make a kiss that I will remember." He said and I smirked.

I hover over him and leaned in. Right when our lips were about to touch, I pulled away. "YEET!" I laughed as Lance groaned impatiently.

"Brea!" He complained. I continued to laugh hysterically. "BREA!" He said. I wouldn't stop laughing.

"BREANNA!" He yelled which made me stop. I looked at him in shock at him saying my full name and he took that as an opportunity to kiss me.

He leaned in quickly and connected our lips. He kissed me for a few seconds and I reciprocated.

"What was that for?" I hit his arm after we pulled away.

"What do you mean?" He smirked. "You said my full first name! That scared the crap out of me." i complained and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll never say it ever again, Brea." He got up and walked to the stairs.

"You coming, Breanna?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You're dead to me." I glared following him upstairs.

He pulled me into his room and locked the door.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"Well, I just wanted to set a few things straight." He took a seat next to me. "So I know You and Cree are friends and whatever and you know what used to be going on between us, right? Well I don't want you to take that to heart, okay? I love you, Brea. I don't love her no more." He said which made me smile.

All of a sudden, I got an anonymous message on my phone. I looked at it and it was a photo message.

Unknown: Cutest couple ever! You'll never have what they had

I stared at the photo of Cree and Lance for a second til I realized Lance was still there.