*H I S S* Wait we're neighbors?

It was a warm summer night, Edd was walking through a local nature reserve. His black tail was wrapped around his waist, his black vulture like wings where folded down and hidden by his hoodie. His dark green horns curled like those of a ram against his head. His fangs glistened in the moonlight.
He felt a gust of wind above him. Soon enough, a shorter, more fierce looking demon landed in front of him. The demon had purple striped horns, silver fangs, huge navy blue bat wings, and a long black tail. He bared his fangs at Edd.
Edd hissed back at the demon. "The name's Tom," the other demon greeted realizing Edd posed no threat.
"I'm Edd. Demon of nightmares," Edd replies.
"Demon of fears," Tom revealed. "Ya know ya aren't too bad. Where do ya live?" Tom inquired.
"The apartment's address is 124 Durvan Lane," Edd mumbled.
"I live in that same apartment! Room 164," Tom exclaimed.
"Room 165," Edd sighed.
"Cool!" Tom answered.
"Ya wanna head home?" Edd questioned.
"Sure," Tom countered.
They flew back to the apartment, making sure they weren't seen. On their way through the halls, Tom saw his neighbor from room 163.
The man was taller than both of them, with spiked ginger hair. He had small lavendar horns, with matching lavendar wings, and a short lavendar tail. The wings were very large and leathery, with holes like Swiss cheese.
"Hey Matt!" Tom greeted.
"Hiya!" Matt chirped, then waved at Edd. "I'm Matt, a demon of bad luck!"
Edd waved back. "Edd, demon of nightmares."
Then out stepped the demon from room room 166.