012 - BULLYYYYYY

"If they do it once, it's teasing. If they do it twice, it's being rude. If they  do it three or more times, THEN it's bullying."

- My "Steps To Respect" Instructor from Middle School

= = = = = =

Growing up, I experienced severe bullying at the hands of... HER.

The bitch was at least 5 feet tall, with hair so bleached it could knock you down from a mile away. And she always traveled in a pack with her other torturous wolves--those girls would do anything for their alpha, and they often did.

I'm sure you're already aware that this girl is white, because bullying is something only white people do in Teen Fiction. Her name was Courtney Brittany RichAssLastName, and her daddy owned Donald Trump's ass. Again, I'm sure you already could tell.

I can still remember my worst encounter with her...

There I was, sitting in the corner of the hall, watching Tyler the Jock smirk his way into Mrs. Henderson's pencil skirt--When out of nowhere a huge, disgusting eraser bounced off my cheek and fell to the floor.

The tears were already running by the time Courtney and her cronies came running up.

"Wow, Scarvonetta," she said to me, smiling evilly. "Nice catch. I heard you got accepted to Harvard despite having all B's and C's--What an actual dork. Only losers want to go there."

As the girls strutted away, Courtney's number one, Cindy, called back to me, "Later, frying pan."

They all broke out into laughter as I slouched down and cried.

The bell rang. Jensen Ackles followed his students out of his classroom. I stood up and jumped into his arms.

"Father," I whined ((A/N: SURPRIZ JENXEN ADOPTD HERRRR IM 2 LAZE TO RIT DAT SO JUS NO DAS WATS UP. SORRY SCARVONETTAxJENSN SHIPPERZ TTYL)) "Courtney bullied me again! She called me names and shamed me!" I started to cry again.

Jensen/Dad only shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Now stop complaining and let's go gank some vamps--"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO DAD! NOT TRISTAN MY BOYFRIEND!" I started to bawl harder. "YOU DON'T HEAR MY PAIN. YOU'RE THE WORST FATHER. I'M OFFICIALLY MOVING OUT."

"Okay, sweetheart. Just make sure you're home before 9!"

"Oh, okay Dad!"

= = = = = =  

Link to original comment: https://www.wattpad.com/591590971-wattpad-clich%C3%A9s-wattys2018-125/comment/2466823201/replies/2392702101

Other Credits

JaneConquestBackup for "Wattpad Cliches #125"