"you have to love something for you to protect it" the moon goddess words echo in my mind.

"Tiara what can we do? " I ask reaching out to her.

"We are one with him and he can't do this without us," she says.

"We have to do this" I strip off my clothes before shifting into my large white lycan running out of the safe house through the forest.

The trees pass in a blur, my paws digging into the soil as I run at full speed

The smell of blood and dirt fill my nostril, I almost gag but hold it in, I shift behind a tree before putting on my clothes.

I follow the sent towards the border, dead wolves both in human form, I look around to find Ma black and white wolf fighting off a wolf while aunty Melanie helping a much smaller wolf than her honey brown wolf.

Everyone was fighting and wolves getting killed, my dad's pack was getting the upper hand using their strength and number.

My dad's pack was never good when it comes to fighting and they were small in number but from what I am seeing that has changed.

Something cut my eyes from the corner a large brown wolf jumping in an attacking way towards Lawrence.

I use my strength jumping in the right angle catching it before it could get anywhere closer to Lawrence.

I pull myself up from the wolf, Lawrence rush towards me standing protectively in front of me.

He bites the wolf by the neck before turning around to face me, he growls at me "I ask you to stay back" his mind links.

"Oh, you are welcome because I just saved your life" I snap sarcastically glaring at the white lycan standing in front of me.

"Lawrence let her be, you mean you need her" aunty Melanie's mind links.

Lawrence groans while I simile winning this round" you better be careful" he warned.

"I will, you are talking to a very good fighter here, " I say smugly but was cut off by the most annoying voice ever.