"The basement is really,really deep!" Mondo said. He then went to my ears and whispered something.

"Just like how i'll fuck ya balls deep when we get back.."

I blushed and hit him weakly on his chest,earning a wholehearted laugh from him.

"Kidding,kidding!"

"Kyoudai,keep your voice down..! Izuru might hear us..!" Taka whispered.

"Don't bother,Ishimaru. I'm sure Izuru already knew that we're here. We might as well enjoy our lives as best as we can. We don't know when we'll die. Besides...looking at Oowada and Chihiro act like a couple kind of makes the situation less tense" Kyoko said while glancing at us and giving out a small smile. She then interwined her hands with a blushing Naegi.

"Speak for yourself. You and Naegi are a couple now,am i correct?" Togami smirked.

"Well...i guess you could say that" Naegi nervously laughed. We then heard a bell from the lift,signaling that we finally arrived. We went back to serious mode and walked out. Kyoko was right. The basement floor was full of computers.

"Mondo,put me down,please"

"As you wish,princess" he said. After he put me down,i went to one of the computers and looked at it. It was functioning normally. I used my bow hairpin to retrieve every data that was on the computer for further analysis. It only took a couple of minutes. After it was finished,i pulled it out and put it on my hair again. I nodded to Kyoko,signaling that i was done. We then went deeper inside. There were only computers and tables on the room,but there was a giant iron door that was full with vines.

"Well,here goes nothing" Taka said. He took a deep breath and opened the door while we got ready to attack. It was a room filled with green glowing pods. There were about 16 of them in total. There was also a computer that was connected to all of the pods. I went to check on the pods when a voice was heard.

"You finally showed up"

We looked at the door to see Izuru standing there,his red eyes piercing through our souls.

"Izuru Kamukura,are you the one who is responsible for the brainwashing of class 77?" Kyoko asked. Izuru went inside the room and walked towards Kyoko.

"No,i am not. I am merely an audience of this incident"

That means Junko was the one who did all of that...

"Umm...Izuru,i-is there any way for class 77 to turn back to normal..?"

Izuru looked at me then closed his eyes. I hid behind Mondo and Taka.

"There is,but it would be boring if i just tell you about it right now" Izuru said. Mondo gritted his teeth,his fists clenching and unclenching.

"You bastard..."

"Whose side are you on? And why did you help the hostages?" Kyoko asked.

"I merely helped them out of boredom. I thought that something interesting would happen,but i was wrong. It was boring as usual. As for your first question...to be honest,Junko has shown me the wonders of despair and it was interesting. But i too think of hope as a fascinating thing,therefore i am still neutral" Izuru responded.

"Y-You won't kill us,right..?"

Izuru sighed.

"Unlike Junko,i do not relish in slaughtering of any kind"

Izuru started walking towards the door. He glanced back at us one last time.

"In fact,i am quite curious about the outcome. Who will win? Is it hope? Or is it despair? We shall see. If hope wins against despair, i will reconsider working with you to turn class 77 back to normal"