Epilogue

4 years Later

'Mrs.Hooda , Mrs.Hooda' shouted Adi as he wore one of his sock and hopped around the place to find the other one.

Zoya came rushing with a serving spoon in her hand and looking extremely irritated and tired and said 'What is it Adi? I am in the middle of cooking.'

Aditya looked at her like a lost puppy and said 'Mrs.Hooda , I cant find my sock. Have you seen them ?'

Zoya slapped her hand on her forehead and thought 'This guy can do nothing without me.'
She said 'Adi If you would clear up all the mess in your room maybe you could see that your sock is right over there.'

Zoya turned to leave and Adi held her hand and pulled her close and sang 'Abhi Na jao chod ke , ki dil abhi bhara nhi.., Mrs.Hooda why are you in such a hurry. Don't you know that you won't be seeing your husband today for the whole day. You husband will be in some island alone.'

Zoya said 'Janab Aditya Hooda , you are going to Mauritius and will be back at midnight. I think  I will mange without you for a few hours. And since tomorrow is your birthday , I will have a midnight surprise ready.'

Aditya said 'Woah , Zoya . I am done  with surprises. I can do without surprises for the rest of my life.' He pulled her closer and said 'But I will miss you. I will miss these hands of yours' and he kissed them , 'I will miss the smell of your hair. , he snuggled in her soft hair, and I will miss these beautiful eyes of yours' and brushed his lips across them. 'For me even one day seems like an Year. Why have you made me like this Mrs.Hooda?'

Zoya played with his shirt's buttons and said 'Mr.Hooda , it's not what I have made you , it's what you have made me do to you. And , you will have a great evening there in Mauritius while I will be here with nothing to do.'

Aditya said 'I know it's tougher for you. But Mrs.Hooda , tomorrow I am going to take you to long flight. Normally people go for long drives but AdiYa are unique so we will spend tomorrow in the air. And I have also heard that 'Intimacy in Air' is bliss.'

Zoya hit him in the chest and hugged him. Then she said 'Captain Aditya Hooda, should I get you ready for your flight today.'

Aditya smiled and said 'Absolutely'

Zoya took out the coat and Aditya's stripes and badges and put them on him and then she took the pilots hat and placed it on his head gently and stood on tiptoe to kiss his forehead.
Aditya closed his eyes at that and said 'Captain Hooda would be incomplete without his life support.'

Zoya smiled and said 'But Captain there is a slight problem. While I loved dressing you up , the food got burnt.'

Aditya laughed and said 'Zoya , When have you not burnt my food. You are a hopeless cook. Don't worry I will fix it and also cook something for you too.'

And Aditya carried Zoya in his arms and placed her on the kitchen counter and fixed the burnt food and made some pasta for Zoya. He said 'And Zoya , day after tomorrow is Pooja's first anniversary party. Make sure you get something nice for her. I will see something if I can find something in Mauritius for her.'

Zoya said 'Captain Hooda , you needn't worry. I have got a beautiful pendant for her. And also I have ordered her favourite cake for that day.'

Aditya said 'Well then that's settled then. I still
Can't believe Pooja is married for a year now. That girl is really nice and her husband is just perfect for her.'

Zoya said 'Yes Indeed. She couldn't have got a better partner than Ashish. And I can never forget what all she did for us.'

Aditya said 'Goodness look at the time. I need to hurry now. Good bye Mrs.Hooda. Take care of yourself.'

He kissed her and she hugged him tightly and then saw him off.

After four years AdiYa and Pooja were finally happy and content.

Some of you requested for an epilogue so here it is. Thank you guys for loving this book.