The Dance

Adi planned for the first time in his life. He wanted it to be the best day for Zoya and him. He had decided to set his proposal ground at Zoya's office lawn. After all they had met at her office for the first time so it made the place special and romantic for him. He hung little glass orbs with candles on the tree branches, he decorated the pavement leading to the lawn with floating candles, he placed a glass table with a bottle of champagne and spread rose petals on the table, he had also covered the tree trunks with fairy lights. The entire lawn had white lilies, Zoya's favourite flower. After Adi had finished with the decoration, he thought of what to say to Zoya.By six pm he was done with all his preparation. He looked around and was extremely pleased with himself. He went home to get ready for his party. Before going home he dropped a parcel at Zoya's house. By 7 pm his party has started and it was a blast. Everyone loved the presentation of the event and Zoya glowed as she was praised by all. Adi came closer to her and whispered in her ear ' I would really like to thank you for all your effort that you put in making this party a success. Will you meet me in your office lawn at midnight and use that parcel I sent you'. Adi swiftly slid away after saying this leaving Zoya dumbstruck. Within a few hours the party got over and Adi drove to Zoya's office. She was nowhere to be seen. Adi looked at his watch and saw there was a minute left to strike midnight. And then stuck midnight and Zoya came from behind the shadows. She was looking like a floating angel wearing a white and silver gown. Her hair was done up in lose bun and her locks were playing cheerfully with her face. As she came towards Adi, 'Abhi Na Jao Chod Ke' played in the back ground. Adi took her hand and said 'Will you dance with me in the moonlight with candles?'
Zoya laughed her tinkling laugh again and nodded. Adi our one hand on her waist and with the other held her hand. Waltzing slowly with the music he drew her closer till he could hear her breath. He said softly 'Zoya, The day I met you I fell in love with you. I have never thought of anyone else since then. You went on to become my best friend. Every moment spent with you is like a dream for me. All I know is I want to spend the rest of my life listening to your laugh, playing with your hair and loving you. I love you Zoya. I love you with all my heart and I am willing to go to any extent for you. Do you accept my proposal of love'
Zoya was silent. Adi cupped her face in his hands and said 'Zoya?'
Zoya held his collar and pulled him towards her in a tight hug. They swayed in that position for what seemed like eternity and then Zoya said 'Aditya Hooda, if I was to name a person whom I love and trust the most in this world it will be you and you forever'.
Both Aditya And Zoya were shedding happy tears now.
Then Adi slowly wiped her tears and said 'But there is one problem. I have to leave tomorrow for a month. And even after that I will have to live in Mumbai'
Zoya looked aghast and said 'You professed your love so that you could leave me?'
Adi said 'I didn't want to lose you Zoya'
'Then what will we do ?' said Zoya, I can't leave Mussoorie, my parents will never allow it. Will our love story end before it even begins Adi?'
Adi thought hard and said 'I promise that I will never leave you. Let me go tomorrow and by this month I will settle everything. But you will have to promise that come what may you will never leave my side and will always trust me'
'Always' said Zoya
And they danced through the night.

Present Day

Aditya didn't realise he was face to face with Zoya because he was lost in his past which seemed like another life . Before he knew it , him and Zoya were on the dance floor. The music played and AdiYa matched each other's steps perfectly just like five years ago . Aditya whispered in Zoya's ear 'Welcome Back Cheater'

Sorry for the delay guys. Please drop your comments and do vote. Next part will be up sooner'