The Past In Mussorrie

5 Years Ago

The misty mountains,the clear sky and beautiful pine trees, Mussoorie was like heaven on earth♥️ Aditya was sitting down with a cup of coffee in his hands at a rooftop cafè. He loved the peaceful environment here. He used to come here for his monthly break. This time he was happier than he ever had been. He had been promoted. He was a pilot of tremendous skill and precision. After two years of hard work he had been shifted to the international flight department. His first international flight was scheduled next month. He wanted to celebrate this success with his loved ones, his friends and family. And since it was also his birthday this month it called for a double celebration. Most of them lived here. His old school and college friends were all in this beautiful city.His family had recently shifted here to get some peace from the hustle bustle of Delhi. He finished his delicious cup of coffee , paid for it and went. He headed towards 'Events and The City', the best event management company in the whole of Mussoorie. He was hopeless at planning his own breakfast let alone an entire event. He found the place and entered the white and pink building. There he saw her. Zoya Siddiqui the managing director of the company. She was wearing pink and gold robes. Her hair with soft curls were carefully careless and enhanced her beauty. Those hazel shaped brown eyes had a twinkle in them. Aditya gaped at her. He had never fallen in love before but the moment he saw her it was like he understood every lyric of a love song. It was love at first sight for him. But since he didn't want to make a fool out of himself he got rid of that punch drunk look and went to herHe and said 'Miss Siddiqui, I want to make a booking for organising an event'
Zoya looked up from her work , gave him a beautiful smile and said
'Sir, have a seat. What sort of an event would you like us to organise?'
Adi replied 'Actually it's a success party'
Zoya said 'That would be no problem at all. She gave him a catalogue, Sir if you could select the theme and tell us the date and venue of the event we will get started on it straight away'
Adi said 'I would like to have it in my house on the 17th of May. And please choose the theme that you find suitable yourself, I can't choose my own set of matching clothes let alone a theme for a party'
Zoya laughed at this , it was such a tinkling laugh and Adi just stared at that laughter. All that went on his mind was that he wanted this laughter to be his melody forever. Adi said 'So this is my address , will I see you tomorrow then ?
Yes Sir , at 10:00 a.m said Zoya
Adi smiled and said perfect.

That day as Adi headed home he was in a different zone all together. He was drunk in love. He kept picturing Zoya and him together , he thought of her as he went to sleep and when he woke up be declared he had ,had the best sleep in ages. He took an effort to get ready today. He wore his best shirt, attempted to flatten his hair a bit and looked at himself in the mirror.'Ruggedly handsome' he said to himself.
Right at 10:00 the doorbell rang. Adi almost broke two vases on his way to the door. He welcomed Zoya and her crew with a smile.
Hours passed as Zoya took down measurements, occasionally asking Adi something. She had almost finished and came to Adi to ask him whether he would like orchids for decorating the hall. Adi looked aghast at the idea. He said 'Don't even say the word orchids in front of me. I get an allergy just by looking at them.
Zoya looked so relieved, she said 'Thank God , I was so tired so bringing orchids to almost every customer. I have a major allergy too you know , and I had to carry an anti allergen with me everyday. Thankfully I finally found someone who shares this unusual allergy.'
Adi was pleased by this piece of information. So they had same allergies as well☺️ Adi said 'Well can we have a cup of coffee together for celebrating that common allergy'
Zoya blushed. Adi got the hint that Zoya liked him too. Well it was hard to resist such oodles of good looks thought Adi.
Well, would you ? Asked Adi
Okay , said Zoya smiling. Shall we go now , I am almost done.
Adi said 'Yes , that's perfect.
And in the next fifteen minutes they were ready to go for their first date together.
And that date started their love story. Zoya became Adi's best friend. It was so easy to talk to her. Words flowed out of him like a river. Within a few days Adi found out that Zoya was just as beautiful as she was outside. He loved their cute banters, their different tastes , their similar likes and everything. Adi was like a child and Zoya was mature yet a child at heart. Adi loved the fact that Zoya was scared of heights and he was a pilot. Somehow it made his love story feel special. Though he had never confessed his love , he knew Zoya understood his silent love.
Soon the day of the party had come. But Adi was sad. The next day was his birthday and also his first flight to London. He would have to go back to his home at Mumbai after the trip. This would mean he would lose Zoya before she was his. He had to do something before it was too late. And so he decided to profess his love at 12:00 a.m. after the party. He wanted to be sure whether Zoya loved him too or she just saw him as a very good friend.

Next part to be updated soon. Do drop in your comments and please vote.