Chapter 9

*** YESS i did it another Chapter guys!!! wootwoot. You learn some new stuff bought Caz in this chapter and Grace gets a little angry/scared/anxious xD well read on and see what happens for yourself !! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT I LOVE READING AND REPLYING TO THEM :3 ***

Chapter 9

After  getting that mysterious picture in the box I knew it was the same one who put the gun in my locker and threatened me on the phone. What could I possibly of done to someone for them to do all of this? I only talk with Caz. And I know it’s not him. So who could it be? Since I got that picture I’ve looked over it at least a hundred times. They taker of said picture had to be close to get the picture that close. They didn’t us much zoom. I can tell from looking at the picture. With that I replayed that day over and over again. I don’t remember seeing anyone that day…

I guess I went back to the movie after I got the box, though I didn’t start it again. I sat there and eventually fell asleep there because when I awoke it was light outside. I quickly glanced at my phone to see the time. 7:30AM… I guess I missed Caz leaving… but he usually is late so maybe I’ll catch him in time!

With that I ran full speed all the way to Caz’s not even bothering getting out of my PJ’s… Oh the stares I got being seen running through the street in teddy bear pants and slippers, matched with a band shirt to boot. Caz would get a kick out of seeing me running around like this. When I got to Caz’s it was 7:35AM…wow that was five minutes of sprinting full speed… Only felt like it was three. Not even that.

After I caught my breath and had my composer back I knocked on the door. After about a minute of waiting Caz’s mom came and answered the door. She was still in her pyjamas but you could tell that she’s been up a while.

“Oh hello Grace. How are you?” She said not caring that I’m still in P.J’s. She’s cool.

“I was wondering if Caz had left yet?” I hope she says no, oh I hope she says no!

“Sorry dearie you just missed him. Are you okay?”  Fuck he left! But no way was I going to worry her with what Caz should hear first. So I lied.

“Oh no everything is fine I just didn’t get the chance to say goodbye yesterday is all.” I said with my best fake smile on. It worked.

“Oh okay, well please come in and have some breakfast you looked starved!” Which was true, I was starved. I hadn’t eaten much except for the popcorn last night. She also knew my situation at mom with my mom. So I agreed and came in to eat some food.

Caz has a lovely house and I LOVE his kitchen! Caz and I cook in it all the time. Oh the memories we’ve had in the kitchen. From the flour fights and icing wars. To the cake competition… and then the destroying of the winners cake. And my favourite sleep over late snacks where we’d find a bunch of stiff and put it all in a bowl and eat it while watching stuff on T.V. Man I miss that boy.

We sat mostly in silence until Caz’s step dad came down stairs for breakfast. You see Caz’s real dad left when Caz was two years old. No note, no nothing, just up and left. When Caz started kindergarten his mom met Steve, his step dad. Caz loves Steve and calls him dad because that’s what he’s been for Caz. It isn’t who produced you but is there for you to raise you that gets the honour of being called Dad. H’s also the coolest guy ever. He’s the manager to the big and ONLY amusement park in town. So Caz and I always go there for free.

“Well hello Grace how ya been?” He said while kissing Caz’s mom on the head while she smiled holding her coffee cup in hand.

“I’ve been good, and you?”  I replied with a smile.

“Been alright much better now that I’ve seen my two favourite girls.” He said winking at me which make me giggle a bit. Basically I’m their adopted child… Which if for real would be really awkward since Caz says he loves me…

“Well sorry to dine and dash but I should get home so I can get dressed and get some stuff done today.” What I really meant was go home, get dressed and then try and figure out more things about the picture and the note.

“How’s about I drive you dear. Since you still are in your pyjamas after all.” Caz’ mom said while getting up to rinse her coffee cup in the sink. I knew if I declined she would see that something is wrong, even if something is wrong I don’t want her worrying about it. So I accepted the offer for the ride.

While I waited sat in the kitchen with Steve while Caz’s mom got dressed herself, Steve and I did some normal small talk. School, sports etc. Caz’s mom (Stacy) saved me just in time  when Steve asked me if there was any guy I fancied. That was a conversation I did NOT want to have with him.

When we got in the car Stacy turned on the radio but at a soft volume so we could talk to each other.

“Do you know what’s wrong with Caz?” She asked. Oh no… Did she know what was happening with the creepy phone calls and threats!?

“What do you mean?” I replied trying not to sound worried or scared.

“Well when he got home yesterday he seemed flustered, anxious. Do you know what happened? Did he or you say something to each other yesterday?” Oh no… It’s worse than I thought… I wonder if Caz told her about loving me…

“Not that I remember. Sorry.”

“Oh it’s okay dearie.” Just after she said that we pulled into my driveway.

“Thanks for the ride Mrs. Martin, I appreciate it.” I said the while opening the car door and smiling at her.

“Oh Grace. I know how Caz feels about you.” FUCK! “I overheard him talking to himself saying he was stupid telling you that he loves you. He’s worried you hate him.” Oh Caz I could never hate you! “Ialso know about the kiss.” She said smiling a little too wide.

“Uh I have to go… But if he calls can you let him know that I don’t hate him. Thanks again, bye.” I didn’t even give her a chance to answer me. I closed the car door and ran up to my house.

When I got in the door I slammed it, locked it then slid down it until my butt hit the floor. With my knees up and my head in my hands I started talking aloud to myself.

“As if you didn’t have enough to worry about… Lovely just friken lovely!” I screamed slamming my head back forgetting I was against a door. My head was now spinning so I went to go get an Advil.

But before I could get to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen my cell phone rang. To be honest I forgot I even had it on me. So I look down at the caller I.D. Fuck! Could this day get any better!

It was Caz. After what his mom said in the car I didn’t know if I should talk to him or not. So I didn’t pick up. After getting some Advil into my system and flopping down on my couch in the living room to take a well needed nap my cell rang again. This time I was pissed, all I wanted to do is sleep, how hard is that to ask for! So without even looking at caller I.D I picked it up and in a angry voice I say “Look Caz, I’m not in the mood right now to talk. My head is pounding so I just want to lay down for a nap.”

After that I closed the phone and tossed it on the floor across the room. A few seconds later it made the noise it does when I get a text. But I was dozing off fast, so the message can wait until I wake up. How important could it be, right?

 *** WELL what did y'all think :3 I hope you liked it :'( if not im so sorry D'X I'll try and do better. But if you think it was good you can have a cupcake :D *Gives you cupcake* Anyways leave comments on your thoughts and or predictions what could happen :D <3 ***