Looks like we're having a feast. I would have been happy except for the fact that I have to cook.

It has been two hours under the scorching sun and I was currently cutting onions. I hate cutting onions eh I'd rather cut green peas sef.

I starting blinking rapidly and jumping up and down due to the effect of the onions.

"Hey madam sit down there joor because of ordinary onions see your juniors cutting onions they're not jumping but no you must jump biko sit down there and finish that thing I need it" Mum said and I fought the urge to hiss.

If I do that one the whole family will hear how I wanted to kill my mother and she start telling me how she carried me for nine months and all those rubbish. 

Mothers and exaggeration go hand in hand.

MOFE.

"Guy our basketball team is on fire there's no way you people can beat us" Tobi said and I just gave him a look start said you're-kidding-me-right.

I'm at my cousin Tobi's house and that's where I was going to spend my Christmas. I'm not that happy but it's better than sitting at home it would be some much fun and we wouldn't miss out and opportunity to annoy Tessy.

"See you guys are good but you can't beat us, don't worry I'll tell the guys to pity you people we won't score too much so keep dreaming" I replied

"Okay when the day comes we'll know" he said and I just shook my head.

I turned on my data and started checking my messages. I opened the messages from my mum then some from one group called 'Class of 19' and a message from Chioma.

I had sent a message to her earlier today but she didn't reply so I dropped it.

Chioma: Hey sorry I didn't reply earlier I've been busy you know Christmas cooking and all coupled with all the relatives. I'm just going to survive this Christmas because of my cool cousins.

Chioma will never change

Me: Bleh!Wouldn't want to be you

Chioma: That one is your business how about you what are you doing for Christmas.