As an orphan, hindi madali ang buhay niya. She had to work three part-time jobs just to support herself and her studies. And sometimes it's not even enough.

Vivian had always felt like she was caught in this endless cycle of work and study. Work, study, sleep, repeat. But as much as she wanted to give up, she can't, lalo na ngayon na graduating student na siya.

And because she's too focused on her goal, she didn't have time to socialize which makes her a loner. Idagdag mo pang lagi itong seryoso at hindi nagpapakita ng emosyon most of the time. But she doesn't care about that. She actually find it appealing. At least mas madami siyang time para sa sarili niya.

She and Lottie, she cannot describe their relationship as 'friends' since most of the time ay si Lottie lang talaga ang nagsasalita sa 'conversation' nila but surprisingly, she doesn't find Lottie's presence as annoying. She's actually kinda relieved na sinasabayan siya nito palagi sa paglalakad pauwi since she feels more safe na may kasama siyang naglalakad.

She let out a big sigh. Kahit pagod at gusto nang magpahinga ay pinilit niyang ikilos ang kanyang katawan para makapagpalit ng damit at ihanda ang mga gamit niya para makapag review.

While studying for her exam, she finally felt the exhaustion and restlessness. She hate her life. She hates how unfair the world is.

Out of nowhere ay bigla niyang naalala ang story na kinukwento ni Lottie kanina. She remember the character Celestine.

And for once she agreed on Lottie, if siya din si Celestine, mas pipiliin niya pang magpakasaya sa yaman at luho ng pamilya nila kaysa manlimos ng pagmamahal sa iba.

Vivian doesn't need love. She needs money.

She learned this by living alone and without any material comforts.

Getting older will make you realize that money can buy happiness.

"If there really is a next life, I hope I'm wealthy enough to do whatever I want and to rest without worrying about the time that I can waste." Bulong niya sa sarili niya

**

She can't remember at what point she fell asleep but all she knows is nagising na lang siya and found herself in this void space.

She tries to look around and finds out that she's not alone. There is this girl na tahimik lang na nakatingin sa kanya with a visible sadness and regret in her eyes.

Nilapitan niya ang dalaga at tinanong kung ano ang pangalan nito at kung nasaang lugar sila ngayon.

"Celestine." The girl answered Vivian's first question.

'Why does that name sound familiar? Where did I heard that again?'

Dahil sa pag-iisip niya ng malalim ay hindi niya napansin ang paglalakad ng babaeng nagngangalang Celestine palapit sa kanya. Nang tuluyan na itong makalapit sa harapan niya ay bigla nitong hinawakan ang kanyang kamay.