<<1>>

"I miss you, Deku"

The exact first line that [Y/N] wrote for today's letter. [Y/N] has write these daily letters to Izuku Midoriya, her childhood friend that has been lost for over seven years. He's been missing since they we're 10. This year is the last year in U.A. Highschool. [Y/N]'s father is working in America, so she's been staying with Inko Midoriya --Izuku's mom--. [Y/N] has been staying in Izuku's room.

She finished her letter a few minutes ago, she scan through her letter one more time before putting in her-- I mean Izuku's drawer. Everytime she does this, the letter disappears without a trace. It's freaky, but [Y/N] believe that her childhood sweetheart took them. Even though deep down she knows that he won't come back and see her. He's gone, or is he ?

[Y/N]'s P.O.V

"[Y/N] !!!" Ashido and Denki --my two closest friends-- said in sync. I look over my shoulder as I see them running towards me with bread in their hand. "Guess what ?! Denki's bread got stuck in the vending machine right ?! And then--" "And then I punched it and and and IT SHAT A WHOLE SHIT OF BREAD" both of them looks at eachother, ecstatic. I chuckle at their faces, they're such a major goofball, especially when Denki over used his quirk. We walk to the class and munch our breads. "Can any of you fucking pigs eat quieter ?!" Kacchan yells. "Oh shut up Baku~chan" "[Y/N] I swear to fucking god I despise that  fucking nickname. Fucking bitch" To be honest, I love seeing Kacchan explode. It's really entertaining. "Come on Bakugou, no need to be that harsh" Denki said with a chuckle. We argued with Kacchan for the whole lunch break until the bell rang. Iida burst in and told everyone to sit down with his weird hand gestures.

The day went on pretty normal, if you consider fighting your friend to the death is normal. We all go home after a tiring day of another 'normal' day at school. "I'm home" Inko walks over to me and she gives me a bear hug, I love her hugs. It made me feel safe.... "Welcome home [Y/N]" I nod and quickly walk to my --Izuku's-- room. I didn't change my clothes, not really caring about my hygiene. I dozed off.....

<<Play the music here>>

"A... dream ?" I twirl around as I see a big blooming sakura tree. Something about this tree brings me the same comfort as what Inko gives me daily, in the distance I see two kids.... they look like me and... Deku. I slowly approach them... "Deku !  What do you want to be when you grow up ?" "I want to be like All Might !" "Really ? Same ! Let's be the number one hero together ! I'll help you reach for number one !" I smile at  the sweet voice that lingers around the air. But soon that smile drifted away like the promise that we used to made. I stare at them, not wanting to approach closer. I look up, the sky is so blue completed with fluffy clouds. I soon close my eyes to enjoy the breeze that slowly strokes my [H/C] locks. 

<<To Be Continued>>

A/N : I accept any type of criticism to make this story better, and also ! I'll be publishing 1 chapter per week, of course if I have the time and internet connection. Since I live in another country, there's no such thing as a "Summer Vacation". So, leave your comments here, enjoy your day UwU

-Xavvy-