The two look at him curiously.

"Knock next time, dumbasses." He tells them angrily. I tug on his shirt, making him glance back down at me, and when he does, I send him a look. One that makes him sigh. "Please."

Noah smirks while Carter rolls her eyes.

"I'll think about it." She says, before her eyes travel towards all the food. "Holy fuck, who made all of this?"

Mason rolls his eyes. "Lily's getting her food first, so chill." He informs them, making the two whine like children.

I smile sheepishly. "No, it's okay, you guys can-"

"Lily." Mason raises his eyebrows.

My smile towards them turns apologetic as I grab a plate and begin picking out whatever food I want. Mason does the same, and finally lets the other two get some.

When everybody is finally sat down, I realize why he made me go first. Noah and Carter's plates were filled to the rim, and there was absolutely no left over food.

I giggle at Noah when I notice he's got syrup all over his face. "Noah." His eyes snap to me, and I point to my chin to let him know. He grins sheepishly and wipes it off with a napkin.

I shake my head with a smile. I then look up at Mason, who's sitting next to me with his arm resting around the back of my chair.

I study him, and notice how amazing his jaw line actually is. It's so sharp, I bet it could cut a diamond.

Mason must have felt my gaze, because he suddenly looks down at me. My eyes widen and I immediately divert my attention to something else.

Though when I hear him chuckle, I know he caught me. I see him lean down in the corner of my eye before he kisses my cheek, only making me blush even more.

I go back to eating until i'm too full. By the time i'm done, Carter and Noah had already finished, so they're having an argument about which superpower is better, while Mason is texting someone on his phone.

I noticed he looks annoyed, with his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched.

"Mason?" I whisper, trying to get his attention, but even after a few seconds he doesn't answer, which makes me pout. I tug on his shirt and he finally looks up from his phone.

"Yes, baby?"

"What's wrong?" I question. Something's definitely up. I can tell by the look on his face, and also by the way he's been spacing out.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. Just figuring some stuff out."

I tilt my head unsurely. "Stuff about the bad guys?"

Mason nods. "There will most likely be some of my men guarding the house at night, and there will be precautions that you need to take too. Like you can't go anywhere alone, and I have to know where you are at all times."

I frown, but nod in agreement. "Alright." I decide to change the subject. "What are we all gonna do today?"

"Can we go to the water park?!" Noah asks excitedly, joining in on our conversation.