вαчvєrsє tєrrσr twíns х cчвєrwσlf σc

It was the passing of the large acid storm on Cybertron. The citizens of the city that were hit the hardest were lucky to have reinforced housing units.

Within the darker parts of the city―Kaon―a close pair of brothers, twins, we're going to venture around being stuck inside due to the acid storm that had passed. While they were adventurous, the constant whines kept echoing throughout the street. Curiosity struck them like a bullet and they ventured near it. What was found was both surprising and gruesome.

A fully grown cyberwolf lay crippled on the ground, parts of its frame melted away giving off the hit it was caught out in the storm. The cyberwolf’s back legs had the heaviest damage, completely burnt away because of the acids.

“Sunny..?” the younger twin gawked.

“W-wh-” they had no words to say as they knew the being had gone offline, but the small movement underneath its maw captured their attention. Being careful to avoid any acid still prone to the armor the golden twin moved the large helm away, revealing the much smaller frame of a cub. Its audios were tilted backward and it whined and let out small, almost unheard whimpers.

“It had a pup―” his optics widened “We have to keep it hidden!”.

“Why?” his twin asked.

“Because of Sideswipe. A pup cannot live without the proper treatment, and while being in captivity to make it tame will slowly offline it” the golden mech said.

“Then where are we going hide the pup, Sunny?” Sideswipe asked.

“Don’t call me Sunny! As for the pup, we can hide it inside our housing unit while we get an enforcer to take the carrier’s frame somewhere but here” his brother―Sunstreaker―said. His twin nodded at carefully took the pup―who seemed to instantly take a liking to the red mech―and brought the pup inside the metal structure they lived in. Once Sideswipe came back his brother called for an enforcer, telling them they found the melted remains of a femme cyber wolf. Once an enforcer mech arrived with his partner as said over the command examined the dead husk.

“Yes, it is a femme cyberwolf. She must have been caught up with an acid storm of the night” the one with a darker, silver colored armor said.

“And by the frame build she’s a carrier, there should be a pup somewhere around here unless it offlined too” his companion added.

“We’ll keep an optics out for the pup” Sideswipe claimed falsely, though they did know the whereabouts of said pup. The two enforcers left as they properly took the husk away. The two exhaled and went back inside the housing unit and let the pup roam.

They could tell it was a femme by their more sleek frame, she happy wagged her tail around as she tottered around in curiosity. The two sat on the floor and watched her silently as she came up to Sunstreaker and played with his servo. A growl came from her intake as she tried to get her dentas around his digits. The red mech chuckled humorously as they continued to sit there.

“What are we going to want to call her?” the question was spoken as the pup sat on her hind-quarters and looked up at the two who towered over her.

“Y/N” Sunstreaker mused, testing the name. A bark came from the pup as her tail wagged again.

“She likes it” Sideswipe chuckled. Sideswipe carefully picked her up as he and his brother headed deeper into their housing unit where their berthroom was. Laying down he set her down, but Y/N  crawled over them and played in between their helms, snuggling in a comfortable position.

“She’s adorable” Sideswipe cooed, just as he and his brother went into recharge.

Eons later...

Y/N was all grown up and almost half her caretaker's height, just under their hips. She was still that playful cyberwolf she was as a pup,  but her energy was mostly put into fighting in the war. Y/N fought alongside Sideswipe and Sunstreaker every time. But during the past couple cycles of Cybertron, Sideswipe had disappeared. Y/N stayed hopeful that he would return to them one cycle.

"He's not here anymore, N/N. I cannot feel him anymore" Sunstreaker said depressedly as he rubbed between her large audios. Share let out a whine but nuzzled him in hopes to make him feel better.

An eon later…

They had received confirmation on where the red twin had gone to. Surprisingly millions of years away from Cybertron. Sunstreaker and Y/N were in the same pod, not wanting to be separated like they were from Sideswipe.

: Unidentified pod, please state your designations: was the first thing they had been transmitted in their fast traveling pod. Y/N’s audio perked up at the sound of the baritone voice. It belonged to the leader of Y/N’s ‘pack’.

“This is Sunstreaker, accompanied by Y/N,” her caretaker said.

: It is good to hear from you again Sunstreaker, I am happy to announce your brother is here: The two exchanged a glance that grew into a smile. Y/N happily barked, holding back a howl from her glee.

: We await your arrival:

When they crashed, Y/N was over eager to get out of the pod she had been in for a long time, but also very excited to see her other caretaker after a very long time. She caught wind of multiple unfamiliar scents and one that was memorized in her processor. Sideswipe. She zipped off while Sunstreaker shouts something inaudible to her but she went by what her spark told her.

Y/N paused for a nano-click seeing that the one she knew was Sideswipe looked different, but still charged at him. The ones that accompanied him brought out their weapons but didn’t register fast enough as Sideswipe was knocked down.

Sideswipe grunted as he hit the ground, suddenly attacked by a robotic tongue liking around his faceplate. Y/N’s tail wagged wildly as she gave her caretaker ‘Cyberwolf kisses’.

“A Cyberwolf?”

“Y/N!” she looked back to see Sunstreaker had finally caught up, seeing her on top of Sideswipe.

“Y/N, get off! Your not a pup anymore” Sideswipe laughed. Y/N ignored him and used him as a cushion, laying her full body weight on him. The silver mech gave up and lay there under his family member.

“Sideswipe! Where did you go? We spent cycles looking for you!” Sunstreaker demanded a bit hurt at his sudden disappearance.

“Yah can’t get da wolf of yah, yah weaklin!” a reddish brown, short mech said. His attempt to bruise Sideswipes pride was quickly ended when he was on the ground, Y/N baring her dentas at him.

“Don’t—mess with—my—caretaker!” Y/N said with radio clips.

“Y/N, down. You scared him enough” Sunstreaker said, secretly amused. Sideswipe was up, wiping the dirt front his armor.

“Sideswipe!” Y/N barked happily. She was reunited with her caretaker, along with her other caretaker.