Almost Too Perfect.... (Chapter 1)

Y/N's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, life seems to have fun making my existence miserable.

As the world seemed to move in slow motion while plummeting to the blazing concrete in the streets of Paris, I realized my life would never be the same.

Just my luck.

I thought as I laid there, too lazy to get up. I sighed and closed my eyes, resting my cheek against the pavement. A burst of rather annoying laughter came from a few paces away and I looked up to see a blonde haired girl sporting designer clothes with several sparkly accessories. She smirked down at me.

"Of course you'd be clumsy, just like Marinette. Nobody's as awesome as me. " She scanned my outfit and clucked her tongue, shaking her head almost in disbelief.

"Too bad that you ruined your designer dress. Poor Mr. Agreste. Having pieces of trash like you wear his clothes. How'd a pig like you get his latest fashion line anyway???" She sneered, hands on her hips. The girl laughed again and walked off. I sighed and started to get up before a voice called out to me.

"Are you alright?"

I looked up to see a blond haired boy with eyes containing a billion shades of emerald and forest greens. Everything about him seemed perfect..... Almost too perfect.

"-ello?" He said, smiling awkwardly, yet perfectly, and waved his hands in front of my face to get my attention. 

"Oh--oh... Uh, sorry. I spaced out. "

He smiled softly and held out his hand. I hesitated, but tentatively took it, standing up and brushing myself off.

"Merci, Monsieur...."

He chuckled. "Adrien. Adrien Agreste. No need for Monsieur. That's usually saved for my father. "

"Oh, alright... Adrien."

He blinked at me in confusion. I mirrored his expression.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"You didn't fan girl or anything..." He replied.

"Was... Was I supposed to?"

"Well, no, but you don't recognize my last name?" He asked, staring at me in utter shock.

"Agreste, right?" He nodded.

I thought for a moment. 

"No, nothing familiar. "
Besides being related to your father....

A small smile came to his lips.

"How interesting, miss..." He trailed off, asking for my name in a way.

"Oh, just call me Y/N. No need for being formal. Right?" I tilted my head slightly and smiled softly.

He nodded. I looked down to see that our hands are still intertwined with one another and I raised my eyebrow at him. A light pink dusted his cheeks as he pulled his hand away.