Chapter 3

Tony's POV
It's already lunch time, and I decided to order some pizzer. Sketchbook has already started complaining of how long it's taking.

"Is it here yet?" she asked

"No." she has been asking the same question for 5 minutes straight. If she says it once more, I swear, I will take away her crayons!

"I'm sooo hungryyyy!" she kept on whining.

"Me to. but you have to learn how to have some-"

Before I could finish my sentence the bell rang. I slowly got up from the couch while sketch hopped to the door.

Sketchbook's POV
I tried to open the door, but I was just to short! After trying once more, Tony came in and opened the door.

"That will be 5$, Sir." said the pizza man.

"5$ Just for one box of pizza? Jeez!"

Tony gave the money to the guy and set the pizza on the table. I climbed on to the chair, and hopped onto the table.

"I get first piece!" I quickly took a piece of pizza and ate it.

"Jeez, sketch I didn't think you would be THAT hungry..."

"Well, I am small," I said with an annoyed tone. "I get hungrier quicker!

Tony just stared at me then finally got a piece of pizza and walked away. I finally finished my piece and went into the living room.

"Hey, Tony where did you get that pizza? It was really good!"

"Oh, it was from the new pizza store that just open-" before he could say anything else, he fell asleep cold.

"T- tony...?" before I could even get near him, I saw I dark shadow that stood over me. Then everything went black.

Hello, my creative cuties! I hope liked this chapter, also.. you maybe asking Arthur~chan... what took you so long to update?! truth is, I went for a day at the beach and after that I got sick, and I still am. so, this is the best I could do for this vary lazy chapter. also, I'm glad you guys like this story! ok. I'm done. I gtg now, guys! baiiii! ;3