Ch. 25

Fast forward 6 years>>>>

Larissa is 9, Matthew is 6, Rob is 45, and Chanel is 33.

Also, Caite and Drama have a little 4-year old son named Jace Allen Pfaff that was born two years after they got married.-----------

Just hanging out at the Fantasy Factory, Rob and Chanel brought the kids with them to have some fun and hang out with everyone else.

Big Black decides to play some basketball with the kids, but he uses a shorter basketball hoop so they can throw the ball and make it in easier.

Little Jace Pfaff is there with his dad in his Drama's old office just watching them play behind the glass window.

"Look Uncle Big! Look! I made it in the basket thingy!" cried out an enthusiastic little Matthew who is jumping up and down while clapping.

"Aw yeah bud! Give me a high five up high, down low, too slow." said Big moving his hand away too fast before Matthew could slap it, he always loved to tease him.

"You're funny Uncle Big. I hope when I get older, I'll be as funny as you." said Matthew smiling.

"What about your dad? Wouldn't you wanna be like him?" said Big.

"Nah, he's lame." said Matthew so seriously that it made Big and even Chanel laugh.

Afterwards they started playing again, and Jace continued to watch them.

"I wanna pway" said little Jace as he stood and watched while Larissa shot and made it in the basket.

"Go out there and play then. Just be careful and listen to what Big tells you, Okay?" said Drama crouching down at Jace's height to talk to him directly.

"Okay" said Jace as he eagerly ran out the door and met up with Big and his cousins.

"Can I pway?" He asked so innocently as he stood beside Larissa.

"Nope, only cool kids like me can play." said Matthew jokingly having a bit of his dad's personality come out while holding the ball tightly in his arms.

Jace looks up at Matthew with serious eyes and doesn't say anything.

"Here" said Larissa yanking the ball from her brother's hands and handing it to Jace, "just let him play."

"Hey sissy that's mean! I was playing with that!" said Matthew arguing with his older sister like he always does.

"Hey be nice to each other. Let the little man play, Okay?" said Big.

"...okay" said Matthew sounding upset.

"Don't be upset, you gotta share with other kids. That's only being fair." said Big putting one arm around Matthew's shoulders while crouching down to talk to him.

"I guess so.." said Matthew still disappointed.

"How's about you and me go get some ice cream?" Big suggested something that would cheer Matthew up.

"Yeah!" Matthew said excitedly.

Larissa, hearing this, stopped and yelled "I wanna come too!" then Jace heard her and said with enthusiasm "Me too!" and they both ran towards Big in a hurry.

"Alright fine you all can come too." said Big.

"Hey guys I'll be back! I'm taking the kids out for ice cream cones." Big Black yelled out to Rob and Drama who were walking and talking beside each other.

"Alright." Rob yelled back.

Matthew was ahead of the others, getting to Big's black mercedes car first.