Ch.2

Rob sits in his office at the fantasy factory alone, sitting there thinking about random things.

He gets a call on the office phone.

"Hello?" he answered the phone.

"Hey. Come to my office for a minute. I have to tell you something." said Drama on the phone.

"Okay. Hang on, I'll be right there." said Rob hanging up, and heading to Drama's office.

"So what's up?" Rob asked walking in.

"Okay, so I wanted to tell you something important." said Drama smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" said Rob getting suspicious

Drama kept smiling.

"I got a new girlfriend" he said to Rob.

Rob man hugs Drama.

"Man that's great. Glad to know you found someone who appreciates you. What's her name?" said Rob.

"Caite" said Drama.

"Caite..hmm.. the name sounds familiar" said Rob getting suspicious once again.

"Caite Upton. I met her awhile back backstage on the set of ridiculousness when I was a guest on your show. She's my girlfriend now." Drama explained.

Rob got a surprised look on his face when he heard what Drama had said.

"I didn't expect that Caite Upton would be your lover." said Rob

"Yeah, well you better believe it. Would I ever lie to you?" Drama asked Rob

"No. You're my cousin. You wouldn't do that to me." said Rob

"Exactly." said Drama knowing what he was talking about.

"Yeah so are you going to tell everyone your great news?" Rob asked Drama.

"I guess so." said Drama

"Oh, well you better get to it sometime." said Rob walking out.

"I will." said Drama looking back at his computer screen looking something up on the internet.

Big is in his office, visiting with Larissa.

Larissa's 2nd birthday is coming up, and Big is figuring out what gift to get for her.

As he's thinking, Rob comes in.

"Hey-hey bro." said Big as he man hugs Rob.

Rob sits down.

"What's up?" Rob asked Big.

"Not much, just figuring out what to get for Larissa. Since her birthdays coming up, I thought about getting her something." said Big

"Well me and Chanel have thought about it, but we still can't decide on what to do. I mean her birthday is in April, and its already February ." said Rob

"Hey, why not have the birthday party here? We could get balloons, a cake, make drama and big cat dress up as furry little animals, and everything else will just work out" Big suggested.

"Sounds good. We could make Drama, Big Cat and Sterling dress up as a kitten, a puppy, and a bunny, and sing and dance to cute little kid's songs. That'll be our sense of entertainment for Larissa. said Rob.

"Yeah, and the cake can be made of like a big rainbow with Hello Kitty in the middle. Little girls love hello Kitty let me tell ya." said Big.

"Alright. We got ourselves a plan. Lets do this." said Rob Fist bumping Big's hand.

"Yeah, do work." said Big.

Rob and Big have created the best plan ever for little Larissa's birthday.

All they gotta do now is explain it all to the rest of the crew members.